User Controls

Splooshambo II: The Gruesome Twosome's Tardout Hangout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4SKRuiXP1M&feature=youtu.be

If you want to go straight to apex tribal dogtism skip to ~ 12:10 we do an IQ57
    Zongo
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Epic winning, this was actually a good video, gotta love some good old fashioned unadulterated tardness
    Did you guys smoke a joint
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Did you guys smoke a joint

i was sober and took some theanine supplements he was on 60mg of bundy but like 20 drugs from before he came like nutmeg, oxy, xanax, etc. i'm naturally more fucked so we were about equivalent
    didnt mean to doublepost
    i wish i could blaze you niggas
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Why the fuck would anyone meet with friends sober?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Why the fuck would anyone meet with friends sober?

some people enjoy social interaction and creating things together, i know it's hard to believe that several people working together can be more efficient than an individual
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    all malice likes to do is take drugs by himself and crash his moms car by himself. He's not a creator, he's a destroyer of the highest order.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby all malice likes to do is take drugs by himself and crash his moms car by himself. He's not a creator, he's a destroyer of the highest order.

Sounds like my kinda friend!.
Jump to Top