User Controls

I just wanna see

Bradley Black Hole
    I wanna see the following groups of people rounded up, roped up on the throat, and summarily dropped in a distance that doesn't cause the neck to break:

Pedophiles
    Police Informants
    Communists
    jedis
    jedis.
    sounds like you LOL
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    1st one a definite
    Second N/A
    3rd They better grow wings and fast. This copter throwing you out at 500 feet

4th Antisemite

5th only if Bolshivik
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    in usa everyone is a police informant. they love police there. at least california.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat in usa everyone is a police informant. they love police there. at least california.

prove it.
    1 PENIS
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat in usa everyone is a police informant. they love police there. at least california.

just cuz the police set you up trying to meet a twelve year old at a water park doesn't mean everyne is a cop.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley just cuz the police set you up trying to meet a twelve year old at a water park doesn't mean everyne is a cop.

Oddly enough we find Wariat on the defensive whenever the word pedophile is mentioned yet again πŸ€”
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol it's a hebe phile or something

like he wants them tohave a little pubic hair but really still be children.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Bradley Black Hole
    is that fuckin hair or something lol what the fuck
    Originally posted by Bradley is that fuckin hair or something lol what the fuck

Well Bradley. Let Dr Peedy Esthplainey.

*He's a facial hair designer. those are actually pubes from Prostitutes.

*this is actually a famous photo depicting the Pre-Victorian era or Federal Era during a time when men grew goatee's not because it was Fashionable but a sign of a true Nobel man.

some men can't grow a full thick set of hair so guys like this would pay Prostitutes to shave their bush and then someone like this who probably works Theater-prosthetic and troves. would make extra money doing a home visitation to use prosthetic glue (for stage Actors) to paste this on someones face going to a Dance Event or even a Job Interview or perhaps a business deal.
    men who failed to grow a full set of facial hair were considered too sickly or effeminate to do business with and not to be taken seriously. Facial hair and the hair industry was huge in the day with Mustache wax and all kinds of crazy elixirs and what-nots

there is a Sex Museum in San Francisco that has this photo and explaining it. Shits funny as hell. Old Dildos and crazy sex toys from Pre Victorian to Edwardian era. even some primitive sex tools used by Native American women and men but more as a stimulation to have women ovulate to bring a boy into the tribe over a girl. something about if the Mother didn't actually produce a boy, the father would punish her by forcing her to sleep in the cold and take another woman. or some weird shit.

The more you know, Junior. the fact you were born just a month before I first logged onto my very first computer on AOL and eventually &TOTSE is why you don't know shit that was basic info among people who somehow knew the same shit in the day. though Hive-Mind wasn't as strong as todays world, it existed.

shit Scron is posting about &TOTSE and me and DeGuru and so on sounds like it could of been posted just last week.

J.C. Stanton was unofficially a Second Admin of sort. the Highest of Mods on TOTSE.com but more importantly on the dialup

and I got along with him but DeGuru fucking P.I. me before I even knew what Dox meant. and he got into trouble for it. marking him the first to be threaten to leave regardless of him being a Mod himself.

I didn't have much of a problem after he did that too me but geeks came over and smashed my flower bed that I spent 4 months on trying to make our home nice. I got really into Yard Work (Keeps you fit) and I drive by that house where my little Italian Cypress that were 3 feet tall saplings are over 40 feet tall now. thick and lush. because I created a great root foundation in their early development. Unlike YOURS, Projectionist de Paedo!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley I wanna see the following groups of people rounded up, roped up on the throat, and summarily dropped in a distance that doesn't cause the neck to break:

Pedophiles
    Police Informants
    Communists
    jedis
    jedis.

Sounds like a weird sexual fetish you have.
    CUZ BITCH IM BOBBY WITH THAT TOOL
    Originally posted by Bradley lol it's a hebe phile or something

like he wants them tohave a little pubic hair but really still be children.

please dont use that word, it's gay like calling yourself "a poly" NIGGER YOU ARE EITHER STRAIGHT OR GAY PICK ONE
    Fucking DeGuru by proxy smashed my Prize Roses. Hoity Toity Bibidy Boo!

(makes frowny face)

Also they stole a very special flag. I bought at Home Depot. WInnie the Poo :(
    Originally posted by Bradley lol it's a hebe phile or something

No that's someone who grows and is passionate about herbs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds like a weird sexual fetish you have.

He was on my tinychat room beating off his little mushroom cawk. haha they booted him but he got back on. then those fuckers at tiny saw it was being used as a movie room and they started demanding I pay them. kicking me into their fucking Pay plan.

I would probably buy a monthy scription if people came to it. But here is the thing. People who come into the room who don't pay only get to cam up with shitty low fidel and 280p

not a very smart business solution. The person who Pays gets a better video quality but the people who are visitors need to be able to enjoy a good connection speed as well. often knocking them off.

Sorry Im Going Off on a Tangent but What is a Great Alternative to TinyChat and what will it take to get everyone left on here to show up.

Panny was cool when he was drunk but when he would fall asleep and sober up he would start booting people out. And then on top of it G would just have these FUCKING FITS from his Iraqi War days of sniping 5 year old children or some shit, and then start booting people randomly. My Room will be a Safe Room for all to Enjoy unless they start beating off like Bradley did.

Hikki even came into the room a few times and started doing weird shit. Scron was OK for about 10 minutes but then start downing a Bottle of Jaegger or some expensive shit from his Free Canadian Bux and get so fucking drunk he'd threaten to kill anyone who talked to HTS with her just washing dishes and glowing cause he was HER MAN and he was Manly and felt PROTECTED but also loved everyones attention

Everyone kept telling Master Blaster and I that we looked like Father and Son. So I adopted him then Waldo then I tried to tell Kr0z he could be apart of the Dayz fam but he called me a faggot and told everyone I wanted to rape him in NYC.

Panny apparently is married into a Fed family but thats probably a rumor. and somehow related to Jeff (someone told me this.. but it doesn't matter because he's Nuetral so they were trying to turn me against Panny but Panny is cool. and I'm glad he got his shit together. he seems happy. except when he sobers up and then he starts preaching to me I can't keep my shit together which started a small fight and he banned me for 2 months.

Im babling on about this because I am going to try and not come onto the computer much longer and try and live the rest of my life doing the best I can. I can't sleep normal now. So You was a decent Online Friend or Friendly, JigJo. thanks for the 3D Printer tips but I think the Resin one sucks. I should have got the heated plastic spools instead.

Temu sells a tiny one for like 40 bucks. I was thinking of getting it to see if it works. Someone on there said it's super fucking fast. temu is hit and miss. it's China's version of Amazon and takes a month to receive your package and they hire SpeedyPig or some failed courior to deliver. I'v had packages ripped off. Im angry.

Bradley good luck with your Schooling

Aldra, it's the only way they will feel comfortable about contact with you. KGB shit prolly know about it

Lanny.. I know you lived in this Building Im in or you have family here at one time. Thats how I found this fucking place with the Background. and I didn't realize until almost a year later that you and I talked on Zoklet which I found out about when I came across desktop caps which is weird because I used a Library computer to do it and then I guess I emailed to me from their computer. that was 10 fucking Years ago

Notice the Color Theme? Beige, Blue, Green and White even

I think Spectral might be JC Stanton because leters look to be re-aranged or an anagram?

this might be who Spectral was.

Speedy. Fuck your threats. but I can't curse your Business. God Speed, Faggot

Dude from tennesse.. Cali aint all that bad. ok its worse now than when I grew up here but "State of Jackson" which is southern Oregon, Northern Cali is very Country. it's the Great Basin and my property is in Lassen County which falls into that area which may become the 51st state

which means California might be broken into 3 States. South California (my guess Santa Barbara will become the State Capital or San Diego. North California with either Sacramento staying or if Sacramento falls into Jackson State then probably Merced or some small town. Benicia I think was the original Capital before Sacramento.which lies in the Bay Area.

Scron and HTS should get married but then divorce and then get back together and become key-party swingers

everyone else Im Hella Leaving for good now

see ya later
    Originally posted by Pete Green He was on my tinychat room beating off his little mushroom cawk. haha they booted him but he got back on. then those fuckers at tiny saw it was being used as a movie room and they started demanding I pay them. kicking me into their fucking Pay plan.

Get an oculus quest 2 (or the upcoming 3) or other VR headset. Install Bigscreen for free...host movies/videos in a private room or public room in a 3D virtual environment where you can chat with and interact with each others avatars, throw virtual popcorn at each other, virtually jerk each other off etc while watching the movie of choice.

It's the 21st century brah.
    the most arden, most vocal anti pædos are usually pædo themselves.
Jump to Top