User Controls

You guys ever watch eating contests?

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks i eat like one meal a day and I find it fascinating how much these people can eat.

To start I would like to mention I hate Man Versus Food with that fat ugly jedi who eats like a slob and sounds like a pig. Can't remember his name cuz I avoid watching his videos.

Joel Hansen is my current favorite, but I also like the asian lady and then the guy from England BeardsMeatsFood.

I watched Joel Hansen eat 15 dozen raw oysters with a mustard wine sauce and like aujuuu (Idk how to spell it, it's beef drippings).

I've gone to buffets that specifically have oysters and I can get through about 3 dozen total. I don't really like eating clarified beef fat, I like to use spicey hot sauce or horse radish.

Watched that guy from England eat 10lb in flotas (mexican open faced pizzas) that was kinda incredible.

THe little asian lady ate 24 tacos in 30 minutes that was kinda fun.

I dont like when people eat nasty shit.

but i'll watch anyone eat 8 pounds of shrimp in one sitting any day.
    yeah

pussy eating
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ yeah

pussy eating

kind of like vegetarians buying meat-flavoured tofu
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I don't think he's a jedi and I don't think it's the same guy but I only ever saw the fat guy with the highlights who eats like a slob. I never saw the appeal.

Then again kids these days watch other people play videogames on YouTube
    I can't stand watching (and hearing) other people eat...disgusting visuals and sounds.
    I watched a competition between two fax machines to see which could send the most before a paper line feed issue from the hopper

folx they tied, the entire office (consisting of me and several plurals) was quite let down and decided to go double or nothing for the next round (tonight)

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can't stand watching (and hearing) other people eat…disgusting visuals and sounds.

*watches pussy eating muted*
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ *watches pussy eating muted*

Very little eating actually goes on unless you're a serial killer.
    >.> or she a REAL whore!
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ >.> or she a REAL whore!

Have you ever chewed a nipple off someone and then spat it in their face?
    yes
Jump to Top