User Controls

How can the world reasonably expect me not to be an opioid addict?

When used with reasonable dosage (i.e. not nodding) opioids are probably the best drugs in the world. They give me just the motivation I need to be active, they crush any pain I may have, they keep my mood relatively stable, and they also aren't harmful to the body if you don't mind the lack of testosterone. My liver is safe, my stomach isn't being pounded by caustic chemicals, you don't have to snort it or shoot it which is nice (though goddamn when you do...)

The only downside is that you will eventually run out, and you'll eventually go through withdrawal. I've used Crouton just about everyday for the last 6 years and it's just enough of a boost for me. I mean it's not euphoric, I don't do opioids for euphoria (usually) but it does give me all the pain relief and mood boost I need. I feel more like the person I want to be. I also won't pop for a drug test at work, which I probably won't ever have to deal with but, you know, the security is nice.

It also gets through customs pretty easy. I have traveled to India and Mexico without a problem. Just put it right on top in your suitcase and label it as some obscure, innocuous herb (just in case) and you're good to go. However, I am planning a trip to the UK in a few months and it kinda does worry me. I may just try to ship it in.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Crouton isnt an opioid

also amphetamines are the best and if you disagree youre objectively wrong and a faggot and a nigger
    i find them boring

if you're going to UK they have DHC
    I do opiates all the time and I'm not an addict
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    We have the no3 here, is good, runs nice down the foil, aquired taste but once you aquire it it taste good.
Jump to Top