User Controls

Hunter's Plea Deal Denied By Judge

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    He was forced to enter a not guilty plea and will face trial.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    But Americans in jury will give not guilty with guilty of a lesser crime

His father will suddenly have "a stroke" or be diagnosed with memory disease and be placed in a home.

This country sucks now.

All the social Security SSDI and retirement will dry up by 2040-2045

You milles n Zoom need to work. Requires 40 quarters before any aid. That's 10 solid years no break. Hope you don't end up out of work for 3 months solid because you have to start all again
    Originally posted by Pete Green But Americans in jury will give not guilty with guilty of a lesser crime

His father will suddenly have "a stroke" or be diagnosed with memory disease and be placed in a home.

This country sucks now.

All the social Security SSDI and retirement will dry up by 2040-2045

You milles n Zoom need to work. Requires 40 quarters before any aid. That's 10 solid years no break. Hope you don't end up out of work for 3 months solid because you have to start all again

Go spread your meaningless mental midgetry elsewhere you fucking loon.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the white hats are in control
    It appears Hunter's attorneys may have tried to pull a fast one on the clerk of courts. Basically someone called the clerk of courts misrepresenting themselves as an attorney for Chairman of The House Ways and Committee Jason Smith. They requested that the 400 plus pages of IRS whistle-blower testimony before the committee be removed from evidence in Hunter case.

The judge was pissed...

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Go spread your meaningless mental midgetry elsewhere you fucking loon.

Watch, it's going to happen.you can set your fucking calendar to this as FACT

They will cling to Hunters $Drug problem made him do bad things. He suffered from the loss of his mom and 8 month old baby sister in 1970 from car crash. And after his younger brother died. Sent him overboard to do illegal dealings abroad and smoke Mef
    From what I briefly heard there is still negotiations in progress on another deal before it goes to trial...you know those negotiations will be resolved in his favor...doubling down on the corruption to rub it in the masses faces is the order of the day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    *observes armchair law experts do their thing*
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny *observes armchair law experts do their thing*

Giving one's opinion on corruption doesn't claim law expertise dumbo.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Giving one's opinion on corruption doesn't claim law expertise dumbo.

is this your expert opinion ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this your expert opinion ?

It's a fact jack...

*jacks off aggresively*

is this what you want to see
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Man it's weird ending up in the rightwing media ecosystem. It's a weird vibe, a weird sensation, I dunno how to describe it. Like, the leftwing media ecosystem is weird/insane too, so it's not just the fact that it's weird and insane (which, to be very clear, it very much is). It's like... the flavor of weird that's weird. Maybe just because 'leftwing media ecosystem' is the baseline? idk. Yeah, probably that. Like I'm so used to running into blue tribe that when red tribe shows up it throws me for a loop - "oh, you guys are weird and exist too, i almost forgot".

I hate the tribal distinction shit - me grey tribe, me not like red or blue tribe - but maybe that's all it is.

All this to say: I can't take this seriously because I am not engrossed in the exact fantastical political narratives your brainworms find engrossing, and I have no interest in going down the necessary rabbit holes for me to develop an interest. I'm glad you're entertained though. We've got panko and podcasts - bread and circuses sure have come a long way.
    Stay Centrist. Don't be a MAGA Cowboy but at the same time, this Far Left is not Democratic. they want to take away our Rights. Dem doesnt always mean Liberal. these are far leftist Occultist mother fuckers.

Down with the Far Right. Stay Centrist.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its not left or right,, its not dem or republican,, its good vs evil, nationalism vs globalism.

dems and republicans are the same. maga is idiots and the left is idiots.

you stand for the constitutions and america first or you are a trader to AMERICA.

its that fucking simple. in this country.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this your expert opinion ?

It's big isn't it.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson From what I briefly heard there is still negotiations in progress on another deal before it goes to trial…you know those negotiations will be resolved in his favor…doubling down on the corruption to rub it in the masses faces is the order of the day.

Pretty much this. These folks don't do hard time like others. If for some highly unlikely chance they go to prison it's some kinda club fed for a few months.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Stay Centrist. Don't be a MAGA Cowboy but at the same time, this Far Left is not Democratic. they want to take away our Rights. Dem doesnt always mean Liberal. these are far leftist Occultist mother fuckers.

Down with the Far Right. Stay Centrist.

Democracy is a rabbit hole trap
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Democracy is a rabbit hole trap

[the armchair law expert levels up into an expert political scientist]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny [the armchair law expert levels up into an expert political scientist]

Only in your expert armchair armchair expert opinion
Jump to Top