User Controls

I never posted pics on Zoklet of my first born

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I never posted pics on Zoklet of my first daughter when she was born. People asked me to but one, I didn't feel like anybody saying any retarded pedo and racist shit to try to bother me and because she actually looked like that then. She doesn't now.

Now the picture is old and the only person I think is really a pedo here is Wariat. And he at least likes teens.

I didn't have the SD card in my phone it's a picture of a picture I had developed. Just felt like sharing.

I remember the nurses made her another hat with a little bow that I still have. 💔
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    looks like a babby
    Originally posted by mmQ looks like a babby

Is that your cat?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Every time I see a baby photo recently it makes me angry. Like how the fuck did I wind up trying for a baby with a 42 year old?
    But congrats OP. She looks healthy and you're not a nonce.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I never posted pics on Zoklet of my first daughter when she was born. People asked me to but one, I didn't feel like anybody saying any retarded pedo and racist shit to try to bother me and because she actually looked like that then. She doesn't now.

Now the picture is old and the only person I think is really a pedo here is Wariat. And he at least likes teens.

I didn't have the SD card in my phone it's a picture of a picture I had developed. Just felt like sharing.

I remember the nurses made her another hat with a little bow that I still have. 💔

She's beautiful, Cowboy

Congrats. Keep an eye on here pushing teen.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Every time I see a baby photo recently it makes me angry. Like how the fuck did I wind up trying for a baby with a 42 year old?

You brided the Ukrainian Gal?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Every time I see a baby photo recently it makes me angry. Like how the fuck did I wind up trying for a baby with a 42 year old?

Thanks man. You shouldn't beat yourself up though. One of the benefits of being a man is there's not as much of a time that.

Originally posted by Pete Green She's beautiful, Cowboy

Congrats. Keep an eye on here pushing teen.

I appreciate it
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I don't know how old yours is but I can remember my boy being that little like it was yesterday and he's grown now. If yours is still kinda young spend as much time with her as you can. The time I missed I could have spent with mine is something I regret, you can't ever get that back.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green You brided the Ukrainian Gal?

I told her straight up that without a healthy baby there's no way I'll marry her.

And even despite all that she won't let me fuck her more than about once or twice a week (I'd rather do it every evening)
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I told her straight up that without a healthy baby there's no way I'll marry her.

And even despite all that she won't let me fuck her more than about once or twice a week (I'd rather do it every evening)

That's a sign she only fucks you when she wants to and cares 0. Maybe not 100% now but it will slide soon

Go back and find a qt around 28-32. Zero games.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Pete Green That's a sign she only fucks you when she wants to and cares 0. Maybe not 100% now but it will slide soon

Go back and find a qt around 28-32. Zero games.

You can't even keep a wrinkly frog...

Originally posted by Donald Trump I told her straight up that without a healthy baby there's no way I'll marry her.

That's surprising. Usually older women want to the most. Because it's like their body telling them they better hurry up and get on it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    congrats, don't keep doing it, once they hit the 6 month range, vinny will save the pics and fap to them.
Jump to Top