User Controls

Carlee Russell's ex-bf disgusted by hoax

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    https://nypost.com/2023/07/25/carlee-russells-ex-boyfriend-disgusted-by-hoax-abduction/?dicbo=v2-UFU0GmO&obInternalId=71118

I just thought he was a cuck and knew where she was and what she was doing. Maybe not?
    I haven't read the whole story on this...only that she disappeared and reappeared...

...so where was she for the missing days?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I haven't read the whole story on this…only that she disappeared and reappeared…

…so where was she for the missing days?

From what I gather, the red roof inn.

I was wanting Candy's take on this at the time but she was MIA.

Frala was really into it though
    red roof inn, fucking lol..what a drama kween

..another Jussie Smolett.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson red roof inn, fucking lol..what a drama kween

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I don't automatically take any shit like this at face value though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson red roof inn, fucking lol..what a drama kween

she was getting plowed by those two Nigerians
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I would give my input but I don’t keep up random distractions by the government to cover up what’s going on in office …
    If i was going to try and distract from what the gov is doing it would be something like Congress talking about UFO disclosure, not some random nog going missing and being found in a red roof in
    "My client apologizes for her actions to this community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies as well, as to her friends and family," Anthony said in the statement. "We ask for your prayers for Carlee, as she addresses her issues and attempts to move forward, understanding that she made a mistake in this matter. Carlee again asks for your forgiveness and prayers."

Pete Green African Astronaut
    Is this the couple you guys are talking about?

"Dint do nuffin"
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If i was going to try and distract from what the gov is doing it would be something like Congress talking about UFO disclosure, not some random nog going missing and being found in a red roof in

You seem upset
    CandyRein Black Hole

Worry about your own women lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein You seem upset

?

quite the opposite...it's always amusing when shit like this goes down...even funnier when people try to make excuses for it.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Nog lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein

Worry about your own women lol

haha MISSING WHITE GIRL SYNDROME

you prolly don't understand this reference but ^ Frank was a good guy. his drunken mishap on the air just made him more Human. everyone has problems
    hahah at Photo bottom left

KTUV

It's KTVU but someone with a sense of humor did that. WHATS THE OCCIFER, PROBLEM?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Someone please think of the white women they deserve this Attention too❤️
    Related to Frank (Story time)

I was watching Dane Cook telling a joke about Citizen App (He had a free comedy show in his backyard..look for it on Freevee or some shit)

anyways I downloaded it because I heard of it before. it cost money but there is a free version ANYWHO..

I see a "HAPPENING JUST NOW" of "Old Man assulted on Indian Rock, a wealthy area near Berkeley in the hills. just up the road from me. and then person was arrested and detained and then hours later a second attack and Im like WTF this same dude went back

Next morning it turned out to be Frank Somerville our local Oakland TV station (cause SF has all the rest) Anywho

it just adds to the fucked up misery the guy has been suffering from Alcoholism on Air and him saying it was Ambien that made him sound drunk but everyone knew it was bullshit. then he gets caught driving into a person cars and driving pushing his car into a light pole in Oakland when he drove down the street to tacobell

then this happened.

but his adopted daughter is black and he said he got fired because he bitched about the Missing White Girl Syndrome and they shitcanned him for that to coverup his drinking problem I guess.

I dunno.. but the citizen app just made it that much more surreal to see it in real time.

20 buck a month. probably worth the investment
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "My client apologizes for her actions to this community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies as well, as to her friends and family," Anthony said in the statement. "We ask for your prayers for Carlee, as she addresses her issues and attempts to move forward, understanding that she made a mistake in this matter. Carlee again asks for your forgiveness and prayers."

what was the bit about a baby walking by itself in the road? sounds like a Dave Chappelle comedy skit
Jump to Top