User Controls

Midsummer Eve By EdwardHughes/MrFuckYourBitch (Completely Revised)

One night, @hewfil1 and I were riding around in my car. Just filled up on gas and ready to go. We went on our search to pick up girls and chill. Hewfil1 connects us with a girl he was messaging on social media and maps out where we are supposed to go. Twenty-five minutes later we find ourselves in a more rural town than ours and he is messaging this girl to sneak out, we are sitting outside of her house, but she lives in bumblefuck nowhere. I nap until shes in my car. Finally we drive off and in another hour this girl asks if we should pick up her friend. So being the person I am I said, "if shes good looking then I don't care." So she got a hold of her friend and within another 15 minutes Hewfil1 is in the back of my car with this thick, but cute girl(Which I have met once before at a local unifying event/location) and this girl i've never met before is sitting right next to me in shotgun. Almost starstruck by her, Skinny and almost curvy. The list of reasons I liked this girl started to add up and began to drag on like a shitty movie or the twilight series(We will call her Robbie). As the night came to an end I took her back to her house and asked for her number. She denied, but added me on social media. We returned home from our night of mischief and girls.

The next morning I wake up and see messages from the Robbie. I replied and began to look through her profile. I liked what I saw and on top of that, we both shared one huge common interests... Pot. I had eaten waffles for dinner and packed up and went to a local hardware store to grab supplies for the night. Summer was starting to come to an end and Hewfil1 and I wanted to do something rad. So we planned to smoke at Hewfil1's riverside campsite. We invited our huge stoner friend(who we'll call Lil Dicky) Lil Dicky and Robbie. We arrived at Hewfil1's campsite and started to unpack and set up a gstation and waterfall bong. I had made this waterfall bong to really pull huge gibs and had failed. Hewfil1 asked to see it and cut the water release hole a bit bigger and it pulled like it should have. Hewfil1 pulled me a huge gib and it basically fucked me up. KEEP IN MIND I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION ON THS GIRL. Everyone had went the first round, so Hewfil1 pulls another and I told him it was his or anyone else's who wanted it. I'm not entirely sure who inhale that shit, but each pull turned into a yellowish and an even darker unrecognizable color of smoke. Soon enough Hewfil1 pulls another(and boy does this motherfucker have the magic touch when it comes to pulling gibs... holy fuck) and calls me out to take the gib, so I did and as soon as i exhaled, all 3 others looked at me and realized I was fucked up. At this point I was the highest I've ever been and was 100% french fried. Like the french fries that were overcooked from mcdonalds and you still eat them cuz they good af. Anyway, Lil Dicky & Robbie were trying to make a working Gcap and had fucked up and eventually got it to work I think...? Unsure tbh. Now I was sitting on the bench I had been all night, feeling like im about to fall asleep and cannot sit up straight for the life of me. I have my head down in my knees and I feel a slight yet euphoric sensation in my stomach. I had called Hewfil1 to my side to tell him something, pulling him away from the bonfire.

I had started to say something with my hand up and pointing with my index finger to the sky and said, "This is the...."
    I had vomited... multiple times and on top of that what came up was my dinner... waffles...
    I began to end my sentence with, "dankest ever."
    Hewfil1 started to laugh hysterically and giggle.

Within 5 minutes I find myself stumbling over to my car and with an arm over Hewfil1's shoulders( all I can think about was Robbie and how she had probably felt... no thoughts of how Hewfil1 was helping me). Feeling sick to my stomach at this point, My high was a bit reduced somehow. Head was still down in my knees and her boyfriend had shown up to the camp coming down and yelling like a cop, " ARE THERE TEENAGERS DOWN HERE?" and I hear Hewfil1 speak about me being sick and sitting in my car. In the next 10 minutes I was out. I woke up to an alarm at 6:00 a.m to go to work(a summer job I had acquired 3 years back), still slightly inebriated, Hewfil1 asks if we are going to work and I refused and returned to slumber. A few hours later I woke up and had a few texts and had after effects from smoking(the giggle effect). As I lean forward and turn around I see Hewfil1 bundled up in the back seat and he quickly shoots up and explains to me what had happen. I remembered just about everything up until I had fallen asleep. Hewfil1 goes on to tell me everything that happened after....

I had spooked Robbie by puking and she had her bf come pick her up. I had already known Lil Dicky wasn't going to stay overnight, so I wasn't surprised he wasn't there. We packed up and went on our way. I later bought a RooR bong in NC and brought back weed from NC which was brought to me by my friend who lived in NC. I finally got home from vaca and started to plan another night like that, but this time I wouldn't mess up. The bong pulls extremely nice and doesn't fuck me up too quick. As I returned home, I messaged her for redemption and she agreed.

That night has yet to come and will soon....
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol, cool story. How do you know Hewfil or are you his alt.
    TLDR
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Lol, cool story. How do you know Hewfil or are you his alt.

We're from the same town. I introduced him back on RDFRN.
    We're from the same town. I introduced him back on RDFRN.

Oh i thought he was your imaginary friend, lulz.
    Oh i thought he was your imaginary friend, lulz.

I'm not imaginary. What if I was a figment of Hewfil1's mind and lived in his thoughts. I would probably kill myself.
    I'm not imaginary. What if I was a figment of Hewfil1's mind and lived in his thoughts. I would probably kill myself.

Lewl, welcome to the forum bro.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Lewl, welcome to the forum bro.

Y'all are so nice.
    Hewfil1 Houston

I would tear my own brain out.
    Y'all are so nice.

What can i say, i'm a nice person. Can't promise everyone else is going to be nice though.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Bushel did 9/11.
    Tractor fuel can't melt steel beams.
Jump to Top