User Controls

I know people who recycle cigarette butts

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    They take the tobacco and roll them with rolling papers.

Only about 1 in 5 have running water at their houses.

I wanted to fuck this one guys wife until I learned that. She actually looked decent.

Do you think I'm being too picky?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes. Bring her a cigarette and you got yourself a blowjob.
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes. Bring her a cigarette and you got yourself a blowjob.

She doesn't actually smoke. That's her husband and these other guys. I could just move there and fuck her as much as I want for the price of my water bill, but idk if I could knowing she's ok living like that.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    We used to swap our ashtrays in jail with the people who were in debt, usually for a carton of prison milk.

When the jails were full of spice(k2 etc) aswell we'd would give those out and people would be having seizures left right and centre..

πŸ˜†
    Instigator Space Nigga
    She sounds like wifey material though.
    That's like meth/coke head shit though like licking the residue. We've all been there but this is tobacco
    Bradley Black Hole
    i used to do this when i was like 12 at the gas stations
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I've done this being homeless. Smoking roll ups for free is much better than not smoking especially when you live on the streets
    Butt surfing. I know a guy that does butt 🌊 surf πŸͺ„ magic

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Buttman - This man has a look of desperation on his face at all times and he always hangs around the concrete tree circles walking around them clockwise staring intently on the pile of discarded cigarette butts, just endlessly walking around them like he's trying to summon more. Sometimes he sits down and goes through them one by one. I would toss him a pack of smokes but I think it might break the space time continuum. The man is so desperate he's not even trying to summon a cigarette, just the used butts. I see him almost every day doing his dance, kinda like this

Jump to Top