User Controls

Why the West is butthurt about Taliban poppy ban

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut

tldw: Western junkies need drugs like heroin to keep them from doing synthetics like fentanyl to cope with their shitty existence. Also socially acceptable racism, the West not wanting to take in refugees from countries they destroyed (unless they can benefit in the short term through cheaper labor)

I say bring on the fentanyl and refugees.
    Bump
    I'm not mad about it.

Mexico and other dumb fuck countries could learn a thing or two from them.
    dalits have no bussiness doing news.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not mad about it.

Mexico and other dumb fuck countries could learn a thing or two from them.

Obrador is a Chad. And Mexicans don't really have a problem with drugs. That's the gringos problem. And if they're overdosing on fentanyl they're not terrorizing the Middle East or whatever they'd be doing otherwise.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dalits have no bussiness doing news.

Wion is kind of boring compared to Russian and Chinese news trolling the US but it's ok.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 And Mexicans don't really have a problem with drugs.

Right, the cartel beheadings and 30+ bodies down a well reports are just for the giggles.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    This is a BS spin. there were US Iraqi-War vets who stated they stood to guard fields of poppies instead of burning them down or mowing them down. and then Guys would come in and scrape the flowers for its opioid sap. and their Commanding officers told them to stand down.

Like WHO THE FUCK was scraping them for their resin while Tax Paid Soldiers getting fired upon had to guard the heroin production?

What the actual fuck goes on in our World??
    Go be a soldier and fight for the Mafia we call our Government
    Originally posted by Pete Green This is a BS spin. there were US Iraqi-War vets who stated they stood to guard fields of poppies instead of burning them down or mowing them down. and then Guys would come in and scrape the flowers for its opioid sap. and their Commanding officers told them to stand down.

Like WHO THE FUCK was scraping them for their resin while Tax Paid Soldiers getting fired upon had to guard the heroin production?

What the actual fuck goes on in our World??
    Go be a soldier and fight for the Mafia we call our Government

I'm more concerned about my poppy seed bagels nigga.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm more concerned about my poppy seed bagels nigga.

different kind of poppy. I used to think picking Golden Poppies (Cali's state flower) was illegal because it could get you high. but those poppies are not Opium poppies that only grow in Asia/Middle East

but I did hear your poppy seed bagels can make you test positive for opium use. which clearly they're looking for the poppy itself instead of the drug. I think newer test dont fail
Jump to Top