User Controls

Vicks Vaporub kicks ass

rollyourowncig Yung Blood
    Use the Brand Name one, fuck knock off brands.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Don't be coy. Write a tutorial telling us how to meth
    Do you put it on your upper lip or your chest?
    Bradley Florida Man
    my grandfather used to shove a little bit in his nostrils. Personally i rub it on my chest.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Try it on MDMA
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I've never used it but figured rubbing it on your chest is pretty pointless if you have a chest infection...and inhaling it would make more sense.
    It makes more sense to spread it out on aluminum foil and smoke it
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've never used it but figured rubbing it on your chest is pretty pointless if you have a chest infection…and inhaling it would make more sense.

so a direct location where warmth comes off your body is the chest, the mustache is another go to, as your body heats and you're typically sleeping under a blanket when you use this product, the vapors coming off of it will be inhaled as your body is in proximity.

it's not meant to help your chest infection by going through your rib cavity, dumbfuck.
    Originally posted by Bradley so a direct location where warmth comes off your body is the chest, the mustache is another go to, as your body heats and you're typically sleeping under a blanket when you use this product, the vapors coming off of it will be inhaled as your body is in proximity.

it's not meant to help your chest infection by going through your rib cavity, dumbfuck.

Mild warming of the skin on your chest doesn't cure a chest infection.

Inhaling something that fights infection would/could.

ETA: and I don't know what fucked up position you sleep in but I'm not inhaling my chest when I sleep, chest is under blanket...head is not

Again if the inhaling is the point here, putting it on your lip makes more sense.
    Back when I was a young twat we used to use something called "Friar's Balsam".

This pungent liquid stuff that you put in a bowl of hot water, you then put a town over your head and bowl and inhaled the fumes from the hot water.

I've never seen that stuff for sale here in the US (though I've not actively looked for it).

eta:

Google says:

Friar's Balsam

Very old product due too be discontinued
    It is a very old product which is being discontinued and will be missed. It is used as an inhaler over steam and can give relief for various problems.
    cultured people use tiger balm.
    Rub it on your chest so you can inhale it

I bet if you have a twisted ankle you put the icy hot on your cock to fix it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cultured people use tiger balm.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do you put it on your upper lip or your chest?

His balls

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny cultured people use tiger balm.

Real men put it on their hot dogs
    Originally posted by aldra

I need that
    when I was a kid my family called it possum oil because their english was fucked, I thought it was made of possums
    Originally posted by aldra when I was a kid my family called it possum oil because their english was fucked, I thought it was made of possums

Does it work?
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Mild warming of the skin on your chest doesn't cure a chest infection.

Inhaling something that fights infection would/could.

ETA: and I don't know what fucked up position you sleep in but I'm not inhaling my chest when I sleep, chest is under blanket…head is not

Again if the inhaling is the point here, putting it on your lip makes more sense.

I wrap myself in a thin bed sheet, using the opening (back is covered) to fold over my face, most similar to a cocoon or butterfly. I then pass out with the blanket covering the pillow as like a wrap. I have seen pics of me sleeping and I look like a mummy, laying on his side.

I picked it up in foster homes growing up, just take the thinnest sheet you can and wrap yourself, anyone touching you, fucking with you, going through your pockets, trying to fuck you, you'll immediately wake up and unwrap but they cant really get into you with unwrapping you, which you'll wake up to.

I spent years of my life holding the sheets closed or what I like to do/learned to do is I do the cocoon wrap while standing and then when theyre together infront of my face/chest/front I fall into the bed, so effectively I'm sleeping on the flaps while wrapped up and if I wake up I can get out super easy, just step out of the shell, but if you're so inclined to want to touch sexy sleeping white men, i'mma wake up the minute you pull on anything

Originally posted by Rape Monster Does it work?

Kafka, Candy, four other women, aint nobody like you. Aint got a single male friend on this website, aint got a single female private messaging you back, you one sad ugly piece of shit Joe/Piles of Crack/Rape Monster. Haha. Go make a motherfucking friend.

yeah it's kind of like vaporub but it's stronger and a thin oil rather than an ointment, also has a really strong herbal smell
    How about you go suffocate to death in your mummy wrap that you needed to not get butt fucked in the many homeless shelters and encampments you have been in over your life
Jump to Top