User Controls

Lets try to start a thing...

A thing of leaving fortune cookie messeges in random places. Write #Randomfortunecookie on the back. You can also take a picture of the one you planted and post it to whatever with #Randomfortunecookie and possibly connect with whoever finds it. I bet this could take off and become a thing.
    Or should it be called #Surprisefortune cookie?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    surprise fortune cookie sounds better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like how you're always coming up with random shit to do.

You should try the fortune cookie idea in your area and see how it goes. I'm sure we can help you write some kickass fortunes.
    FortuneCookie
    I think pretty chicks without dicks should do this and see who calls them.. make a coffee date and then see where it takes them.

You want equality.. then play the chase game for once.
    ur a chick with a dick faggot
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ur a chick with a dick faggot

You're so childish, I swear! But i do look nice with guyliner on my eyes.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^why do some guys have to make a distinction between everything, like guyliner instead of just calling it what it is, eyeliner? And stuff like man cave, man rape, man titties, ect..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^why do some guys have to make a distinction between everything, like guyliner instead of just calling it what it is, eyeliner? And stuff like man cave, man rape, man titties, ect..

White Grape Juice.. that one still gets a chuckle whenever asked if you want some.

a man distinction on man titties is mitties I thought :/
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^why do some guys have to make a distinction between everything, like guyliner instead of just calling it what it is, eyeliner? And stuff like man cave, man rape, man titties, ect..

Some faggots are so far in the closet they're bumming mr tumnis in narnia.
    ur a nigger
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby surprise fortune cookie sounds better

Surprise butsex is even better.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're so childish, I swear! But i do look nice with guyliner on my eyes.

u tryna get these cummies lad?
    What up I'm smoking
    Originally posted by cerakote u tryna get these cummies lad?

fook off twat!
Jump to Top