User Controls

anyone else like taking walks in the morning?

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I do it's relaxing. a couple j's and a nice dab pen and nature is so nice.

makes me realize all the good shit my area has to offer and makes me.wonder why ignored it shooting dope for so many years.

I decided to take this fall semester off also, been making quite a bit of money and am gonna save a little more. just got a new whip, got an insane deal on a nice ford escape, couldn't pass it up. got to get my medical card renewed, gonna see the doc next week

life is good

especially without a succubus trying to kill me
    nah.....too many sketchy people out . Well not always. I have written before about the glory of 4am SUN NOT OUT neighborhood checks when everyone on the block walks their dog, the crackheads scatter like roaches because weak 1s cant look an old man in the eye and say MORNING SIR

pussies

I say hello to everyone and keep the area clear, we actually have a lil bit of that in my araea... or did before the recent invasion. Now I get people trying to break in and passed out in the doorway /hall before the sun comes up lawl FUUUUUUCK going out unless I need to. someone drive a front end loader through the tent city again PLEASE

giving them tickets does nothing they just circle the block in slow motion and a week later back at the park.
    no i just use grindr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I prefer laying down to walking.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I prefer laying down to walking.

I have this friend you should meet her name is DTE and she loves to not tell people to aDjust their posture stance to a down /laying / sitting position
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    laying down gets boring tho
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I used to love taking walks and stuff. It's nice and peaceful and helps to clear your head sometimes but after being homeless and having to walk everywhere, all day, I kind of got burnt out on it. I haven't taken a good walk in a long time, I might have to do that soon in the future here.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I work out in the morning. I used to like to drink coffee and pace back and forth considering my options. Pacing is walking so yeah...if I wasn't working out to burn off the nervous energy I would be walking.
Jump to Top