User Controls

If You Like It, Is It Art?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]

how much siere?!. I am the mosty big buckiester art collector in the TOTSE ZOKLET cum-unity network aka CUMnet and I would like to purchase your piece.

or perhaps work out a arrangement into converting your precious legal works into a digital ass-ET please contract SHEEP ON SPICE - &TOTSE MEDIA GROUP INDUSTRIES Co. FA

also SIGN THAT MONEY - HONEY!!!!

Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ nah he smart by signing it , i never sign my shit. Totally stealing this though and turning it into an NFT (its wuyt we do ) but my corporation THE ZOATZEE MEDIA HERD we pay our artists fairly like KAFKA AND MMQ who I have worked with before,,, and others here. I ALWAYS GIVE EM A FARE SHAKE!!!! if any of the art I stole ever sold as an NFT I would legit fork over the cash , it's only wuts right

but I steal the art so I dont really give them the option and they can always refuse it or pay me a portion thats how REAL ones operate

Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey okay, now it's funny

I will make a FRANKEN-KAFKA nft

weirdly enough, I actually have an NFT related to kafka

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/92361987246126743518262879048655234079580064387299463756989936860138158686209
    imho that should be on the legaL tenfer, i wuold put it on ratcoin. *thumb up emoji here*
    Somebody just offered me 1,000 dollars and I unfriended him. But I understand, you have farmed this money. God Bless
    Originally posted by mashlehash Somebody just offered me 1,000 dollars and I unfriended him. But I understand, you have farmed this money. God Bless

I offer 6 million RATCOIN

A BIDDING WAR IT IS! up front too no kike bank no paypal YOU GET IT THROUGH THE BNB BINANCE SYSTEM WHICH IS BANNED IN EVERY WESTERN COUNTRY real pirate coin arrrrrr

It ain't worth a red cen't but it's ILLEGGAL and can be worth anything you want if you control THE CONTRACT TOKEN ALGORITHM wallet (on sale now only $5 USD to own the CONTRACT 4 RATCOIN)

Or you know..... we could just be PIRATES and RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS > UPLOAD > NFT > LIST 1 YR for $66.69 USD!! ARRR SHIVER ME TIMBERS THATS THEFT!!
    I want you tio pick sonic or knuckles?
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want you tio pick sonic or knuckles?

knucks for sure
    he fucks more bitches (like rougue the battex)

You should Plant The Pickle.
    nigga have you ever sprpited cucumber seeds?????? smells delicious truly
    No. You know that bodily feeling that just makes you feel so? Like I feel alot.
    I self-flagellate for spiritual purposes . Suffering builds character
    Ever look at a Bug?
    Originally posted by mashlehash Ever look at a Bug?

yeah

I masturbated to ants once

or twice

or a few times a year
    πŸͺ°πŸ”₯πŸͺ°πŸ”₯πŸͺ°πŸ”¨πŸͺ°πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸͺ°πŸ”₯πŸͺ°πŸ€πŸΌβ‰β‰β‰πŸ”πŸ‘ƒπŸΌβ„’
            \O/
    '-O-'
    /o\
    ^

\O/
    '-O-'
    /o\
    ^

\O/
    '-O-'
    jgs /o\

that feel whern you spent summerw ith ants and they molest you P:

A single shot canadian rifle.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash A single shot canadian rifle.

single shot-gun new vegas
    roll for dexterity
    I want him to pick up the single shot canadian rifle.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want him to pick up the single shot canadian rifle.

its a big rifle , are you a big man?
    My friends fell into the pond.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    thats not a pond thats the kern river THROW THEM A LIFELINE WE HAVE TO GET THOSE MEN OUT OF THAT WATER
Jump to Top