User Controls

What would you be doing now If..

Pete Green African Astronaut
    The Internet or Dialup servers were never invented (At least for Public use)

Where would you be right now? 30 plus years of this twisted addiction in behavior. 15 years of it being smart-phone mobile and on the go.

Would you be a Mechanic or Hobbyist Mechanic

A Musician or Garage Rock Hero

Working in a Union shop such as Iron Work, Retail, Airline, Car Rental etc

what would you be doing right now instead of dicking around all day in virtualville
    first thing , Smoke weed

Then I asess my surroundings

I need FOOD actuallu no I need AMPHETAMINES bring me the nearest INTERNET CONNECTION dialup fax will do!!!! and some SUDAFED and a few household ingredients and I:LL SHOW YOU HOW DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE REALLY GOES

Originally posted by Pete Green The Internet or Dialup servers were never invented (At least for Public use)

Where would you be right now? 30 plus years of this twisted addiction in behavior. 15 years of it being smart-phone mobile and on the go

gnmmmmm I ACtually read it... wut do you mean. I think the internet is going this direction anyways and the very concept of "internet" or dialup and what it implies basically needs to all be torn up , ripped into tiny pieces and burned in the name of CHRIAST!!!! TETRAGRAMMATRON
    HOLY ANKHMAH!!
    at least that's how it seems to me the more I look into allllllll of this trying to just send a fucing fgax through my internet modem computer for $0 which it should not cost one fucking PENNY but it DOES cost hundreds, thousands of them. FUCK THAT scam!!!!

Da radio meshnet. BBS mastodon federated darkwebs and looprings on a zksnarkwave
    p2p portal packets
    and such.

that being said though I think I would know a lot less with such a resource as I don't really use the intranet for networking or sociAL media that much at least these days I feel like 90% of my time /data is spent either being a skitzo or playing bideo games or honbby stuff versus uploadin my instagram youtube feed whatever

but I get bored pretty easily and just read EVERYTHING which is how I found totse , I feel like i've read everrything there is and i'm just going through the same shit over and over with a fine comb like when AI runs out of stuff to process how can it learn?????? it knows all we kn ow, it can't learn faster than us , AI is not leading science, we are leading AI so it's knowledge can only consist of what a human already knew, the AI doesn't know any secrets of true reality as it's only following binary instruction sets

yeah more kids should learn how to BBS their friends through tax by sending rtadio packets through haxxxed fax machines and modems and voip shit frfr don't trust anyone is wut i would tell the youth learn NETWORKING AND SATTELITES im learning it now < years late, should have studied more, read more. played with software and code more

I do have a fond memory of getting cracked RHINOCAD 3d software and coreldraw, gif making tools on CD-ROM or USB drive through the SNEAKERNET aka yo0ur friend hands you the physical media. OFFLINE STORE & FORWARD!!!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Store_and_forward#FidoNet
Jump to Top