User Controls

i met a cat named kat / cucking the kikes

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I woke up a little while ago and went to the beer store to get a brew and when I was walking back I walk by a "market" that cheated me out of 200 dollars of chocolate I was going to donate to the food bank that the owner said I will never get that because I was donating it... (what an asshole) so every two days I go get a brew and open the door and yell "hey!" and freak out the ugly girls that work there. So today I walked in and there was a lot of people there and I was just like "hey whats up oi veys" and some Edward Norton looking mf was like ekekekkekek. so I left.

And as I walked down the street there was a cat, and as I got closer there was a guy and his gf sitting down, and I was like "lol hey is that a cat?" and they started laughing and said "his name is cat" and on his name tag it said "cat" and we all started cackling

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby And as I walked down the street there was a cat, and as I got closer there was a guy and his gf sitting down, and I was like "lol hey is that a cat?" and they started laughing and said "his name is cat" and on his name tag it said "cat"

dunno why I laughed at this, like proper laughed

I'm sober too. what the fuck is wrong with me
    Originally posted by aldra dunno why I laughed at this, like proper laughed

I'm sober too. what the fuck is wrong with me

because I'm funny and have a magnetic personality? And you live vicariously through people that go and do things?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    1. no
    b. maybe
    =( whimpy wimpy whimpers =(
    heheh oi veys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top