User Controls

Poll: Would a woman's beauth fade if she has penis?

• No, she's beautiful if she's beautiful.
    0%
  • Yes, her penis erodes her beauty.
    100%

Beauty Peagents should be open for all Women, including Trans-Women.

i mean if they're beautiful, and posses beauty, what difference does it make if they wasnt born with a vagina.

or have a penis.

they have beauty; and that should be the only thing that matters in beauty paegents.

beauty.

would her beauty fade and evaporate if she has a penis.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    having a penis is an unfair advantage because as it turns out men are better than women at everything
    Everything should be illegal, we should all mass suicide

Originally posted by aldra having a penis is an unfair advantage because as it turns out men are better than women at everything

including being women HAHHAHAHAAQEE#34y67

#WOMENINSTEM
    #TRADWIFE

╔═════════════════ ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ════════════════╝

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ β–„ β–Œ ▐ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–Œ
    ─ ─ ─ β–„ β–„ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–Œ β–ˆ β–‘ β™₯ REPOST IF YOU'RE A BIG BEAUTIFUL TRUCK▐
    β–„ β–„ β–„ β–Œ ▐ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–Œ β–ˆ β–‘ β™₯ β–‘ WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN β–‘ β™₯ β–‘ …░░ β–‘ ▐
    β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–Œ β–ˆ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–„ β–Œ
    β–€ ()β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ ()()β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ β–€ ()β–€ β–˜
    Originally posted by aldra having a penis is an unfair advantage because as it turns out men are better than women at everything

shouldnt beauty peageants be about the pursuit of beauties instead of freeness and fairness.
    they are fucking pointless and lead to shit like toddlers and tiara, kids that have been forced into it by psychotic parents obsessed with a retarded idea of what anything is. It neeeds to die and everything bad that comes from it is just evidence that i'm right, now lets examine all the good it does. IT MAKES WOMEN FEEL GOOD

#WOMENINSTEM

I hope they let non passing trannies gross hairy men that are trans-teenage trans-agism trans-hebrew and rape all those kids
    "It's every girls dream to be a beauty queen"

Every girl sounds like a faggot and it's the kind of mentality that creates GAY MEN fetishing the idea of being a woman AUTOGYNAPHELIA and fetish of wearing womens clothing which is entirely different from transgenderism dysphoria and crossdressing btw not like anyone gives a shit and if you ask me everyone should be lined up no matter their creed color etc
    Originally posted by ⋅⋆*$Pβ‚³C3β˜†πŸκ’°-β– ^β– κ’±vπŸ‘πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ«·α”•πŸŒŸα”•β«Έβš‘5H33Pβ‹†Β°βœ©πŸͺ

exactly.

beauty peageants should also exclude non beauty related shits like this intellectual test.

its a beauty contest, where people contest their beauties, not intellectual capacity.

would you disqualify a female chess player or a charade contest simply because they are UGLY ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    they should be public executions instead

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny exactly.

beauty peageants should also exclude non beauty related shits like this intellectual test.

its a beauty contest, where people contest their beauties, not intellectual capacity.

would you disqualify a female chess player or a charade contest simply because they are UGLY ?

Exactly, I wanna look at her tits and ass and chow down on them, not listen to her thoughts on Astrophysics.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exactly, I wanna look at her tits and ass and chow down on them, not listen to her thoughts on Astrophysics.

what about her penis and testicles ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what about her penis and testicles ?

I'm talking about real women not your faggy dreams.

so insecure.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

so insecure.

No I'm very secure in knowing what I like..and tucked or surgically removed cock does NOT qualify
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Women do not have a penis

/thread
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    A nice feminine penis is way nicer to look at than a gross soggy vagina.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump A nice feminine penis is way nicer to look at than a gross soggy vagina.

wtf
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i mean if they're beautiful, and posses beauty, what difference does it make if they wasnt born with a vagina.

or have a penis.

they have beauty; and that should be the only thing that matters in beauty paegents.

beauty.

would her beauty fade and evaporate if she has a penis.

She has a Penis. Doesn't she? She's a Tucker
    Originally posted by Pete Green She has a Penis. Doesn't she? She's a Tucker

she doesnt tuck.

at all.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she doesnt tuck.

at all.

Oh silly me for assuming what seemed the obvious. I mean who even tucks anymore?
    It used to be amusing when you and your bro's are getting drunk in the highschool/college era days and one of them leaves the room and comes back tucking and going "GUYS YOOO HOOO"

it's funny like an unexpected cough-fart moment

but now. it's not PC to do so
Jump to Top