User Controls

Yesterday I made some good shit.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I didn't recognize what I was making while I made it.

Meat Loaf patties.

I took 1/2lb hamburger, 1 raw egg, and a handful of bread crumbs, I worked them together with a shot of soy sauce, seasoning salt.

i think i used a lil too much soy sauce, oh and I stuffed a bunch of spring onions into them and a dollop (big scoop) of cream of mushroom condensed soup.

I made 4 patties out of this nasty ass paste, I put some bread crumbs on both and squeezed half a lime on my these patties.

Fried them, naked no butter no grease, and flipped, fried more in they own juices, I go tthis little metal grate where shit can drip onto a plate threw them on there. Two slices of bacon, fried tight, I took them bitches back like after 5 minutes of sitting.

Unbuttered bread (8 pieces), I made 4 delicious sandwiches, I serve with ketchup and a smalla mount of mustard.
    Bradley Black Hole
    but yeah i basically made a tiny meat loaf patties and served them like hamburgers. 8/10 (could've used another side, I served it with buttered mixed vegetables (no salt).
    Bradley Black Hole
    i think something devoid of salt as a side, but was sweet rather, would've been preferred.

Such as fruit salad (cut up watermelon, melon, mango, peaches, etc cubed) or maybe like a light red/ non tomato vegetable based salsa w/ chips.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and I shoved a habanero in the meat at some point, seeds and all super diced thin, into the meat. Everything I cook has peppers and garlic in it. The meatloaf patty had no garlic because I ran out. :(
    yesterday i made some good shit too.

and just like you i didnt initially recognize what i was making, i ate mixed vege rice, some low buck, some tow qua and a cup of black coffee.

my shit was black as coffee i drank.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yesterday i made some good shit too.

and just like you i didnt initially recognize what i was making, i ate mixed vege rice, some low buck, some tow qua and a cup of black coffee.

my shit was black as coffee i drank.

2 cups mixed vegetables, a 3ounce slab 40% fat/60% lean hamburger, (Tow Qua? Please explain) and 1/8th cup of coffee with boiled water?

Nice.
    No pics...worthless.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'mma fry up half a pack (1/2 lb/ 1/4kg) bacon, take the grease and fry up 2 eggs, and get two pieces of whole wheat toast, I"mma polish that off with a high gravity malt liquor beer (8.1%+), and think I'mma have some salsa w/ qeuso (Mexican nacho cheese liqui) and some extra spicy red salsa, might include some green salsa too.

YOu are eating white rice and mixed vegetables with cooked fat and no real excitement.

I show you IN THIS THREAD.
    Originally posted by Bradley 2 cups mixed vegetables, a 3ounce slab 40% fat/60% lean hamburger, (Tow Qua? Please explain) and 1/8th cup of coffee with boiled water?

Nice.

its like tofu but the texture inside is like sponge,
    Bradley Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    that's 2 eggs, 4 slices salami, a handful of tortilla chips, a small amount of ketchup mixed with hot sauce, and served with green spicy salsa, and quaeso/mexican nacho cheese, we got spring onions. And it came with two pieces of toast that I fried in the remainding oil rather than butter (Not pictured but i did cut them into triangles if that helps)
    Bradley Black Hole
    now im gonna take a multi vitamin and get stoned

upload pic
    Bradley Black Hole
    i got off for the next 2 1/2 days folks.
    Originally posted by Bradley

wow, square plates...very avant-garde

Shame about the 240P camera though..is that that free phone you got?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, square plates…very avant-garde

No chrome book.

Made good shit your
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson wow, square plates…very avant-garde

No chrome book.

Made good shit today too
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley

I see I shamed you into using a regular plate.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

its like tofu but the texture inside is like sponge,

I refuse to eat sponges however this stuff looks like cornbread and now I want some.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I see I shamed you into using a regular plate.

Got 10 plates, only four match
Jump to Top