User Controls

Nice little hustle I have come up with

Bradley Black Hole
    Not so much a hustle as a money saving opportunity. I regularly buy beers from the liquor store near my home. They're supposed to scan them individually, so what I do is overwhelm them mentally. I ask for a 4 pack (they're supposed to scan each one, or edit quantity for 4) but as soon as they can scan it once (1.25$) I immediately begin asking for the purple pack of cigarettes (non menthol, 100s) and when they grab that, they ring it up, fuckin 6$ for a four pack (5.18 normally) & a pack of cigarettes 5$ normally.

3/7 of them fuck up regularly, when I see them it's 730 so they're just finally getting off work when I get off work. 40% off coupons on cigarettes and booze aint too bad nigga.

Bradley Black Hole

Back to back days folks, get me a four pack, they beep it once (beers must be run individually at 1.20 each), as soon they beep it once,I start asking for the 305 purple grande cigarettes, mamba grande tres oh cincco, si grande, ya todos todos, gracias, como estes

Lady starts telling me about her life, but when it flashes on the screen 6.40 shit nigga i'm in it once the receipt spits.

"OH i forgot to scan half your shit and now need to do the process over and you'll be refunded in 7-10 business days for the first transaction"

Folks that's never happened and never will happen.
    Probably got about 30$ in free beer in the last month by targeting them between 7:30-8, 330-4, and right around midnight as long as two people aren't overlapping on duty.

THe old mexican lady that hates me with the huge titties never fucks up, ever. And you can't be like "Hey please fuck up like your coworkers fuck up in my favor." but she works from 8 to 330-4, so I avoid her.

I think it just makes sense for them to pull out 4 items that are hooked together from the plastic holders, ding em up once on the UPC, and I'm already bitchin about the next item, cigarettes, away from the cooler, when they go to ring it up, I"m already telling them "DEBITO" which means debit if you're not bilingualexual, and now they're trying to push their POS system to deliver the cost amount, they aint never think about the 4 pack since they're selling 2 items, 2 items (STEEL RESERVE) & 305 PURPLE 100s or some shit on there, they bag that shit up and I leave smiling like a motherfucker. I know I only save like 5$ doing it, but I do it everyday, and I only buy a 4 pack and a pack of cigarettes a day, so it's like half of my day to day expenses halved.

Yes I am a cheap date.

My boy also stole like 300$ in chicken from walmart and is now having a yard sale outside with two coolers. I asked him if he takes food stamps. LOL. So I bought 18$ in, i'm not sure, each package I grabbed said 18$ and I told him 2 for 1 big dog, and yeah I paid him 15$ + 1 beer + 1 cigarette for 36$ in chicken breast, I think some of them are thighs with wings in one of them, they all frozener than fuck, and I was the first person at the sale so I just grabbed the best shit, got me a good deal, and now got one of the packs thawin in the fridge on paper towel.

I got these big ass flour tortillas, some avacado, green salsa, red salsa, queaso, red onions, every spice an old gay cuban man would collect over 60 years, bacon grease and these chickens. I got shit hot sauce but I kinda wanna get a bottle of franks.

IF they are real thighs (Which they probably are since he stole all of them from walmart and left the packaging on them) I think a small amount of whole milk, flour, a spoonful of grease, maybe a dollop of cream cheese & the bottle of franks red hots and just make these bitches into some spicy savory wings.

Anyway, i saved like 30$ doing this in the last two weeks.
    a classic bradley b lick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Lot of hassle over like $1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hussle more like moe like
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Download the Coupon Template that Zok and 4chan got busted for.

then have the Feds raid NIS

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bmjyda/the-rise-and-fall-of-zoklet-the-forum-of-bad-ideas
    Getting one over on min wage workers...you win the prize sir.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    bradley you should come to lodz and move here while hustling with mephodrome trying ro sell it to the blacks living here all getitng high snd fucking white women and colelcting s paycheck form usa thwt goes far here.
    Migh Houston
    Good ol days of driving around and hearing cashiers say "Wow that came out to a strange amount. Never seen that before" yet not once stop and call a manager to double check.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Migh Good ol days of driving around and hearing cashiers say "Wow that came out to a strange amount. Never seen that before" yet not once stop and call a manager to double check.

I'v seen wads of cash (night drops) tucked under the register and thats how I realized how deep the corruption was and how far up it went
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Imagine being do poor you do shit like this.
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Pete Green I'v seen wads of cash (night drops) tucked under the register and thats how I realized how deep the corruption was and how far up it went

Its all a societal thing.
    Originally posted by Pete Green Download the Coupon Template that Zok and 4chan got busted for.

then have the Feds raid NIS

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bmjyda/the-rise-and-fall-of-zoklet-the-forum-of-bad-ideas

That wasn't my best work. Way too easy TBH. But he did get more publicity than most of my targets.
    "That wasn't my best work. Way too easy TBH. But he did get more publicity than most of my targets." proudly proclaimed The Rat.
    Do you also like bounty hunters?
    your more like bounty scavenger tier informant,
    So far as I want you to know...
    those who are strong and masculine become bounty hunter, those who are weak become bounty gatherer.

those who are weak and feeble of mind and body, they become bounty scavenger, dumpster diving the internet for a tiny sliver of PI for meager rewards.

such is the ecosystem of the net.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny those who are strong and masculine become bounty hunter, those who are weak become bounty gatherer.

those who are weak and feeble of mind and body, they become bounty scavenger, dumpster diving the internet for a tiny sliver of PI for meager rewards.

such is the ecosystem of the net.

⬆️Those who write shit are full of what they write.
    im ownered you take your precious time from scrapping the sewer for PI to reply to my posts.
Jump to Top