User Controls

Reinventing yourself unintentionally every couple of years.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks the person I was at 25, the person I was at 21, The person I was at 18, the person I was at 15, and the person I was at 12/13 are completely different people.

All of them resemble a facet of my God, like a man using a crutch, I have become so many different things to so many different people.

Things that have remained unchanging:

Except for 4 years; a lot of alcohol.
    Violence.
    Gettin Money.

Nigga when Im sittin alright and I think about all the men who died around me, uh in my life, all the bad things and good thingsnigga i'm doing straight. I'm cool with this, I consider myself to be both blessed & lucky.

A lot of people can't say the same from the bottom fo the barrel but folks my hsit could be a lot worse.

Gang gang, get it how you live, fuck how you was taught.

fuck when you was learnin abcs and 123s I was at it learning how to push bricks and eliminate our enemies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    years? Nigga im on a new arc every week
    Bradders, I asked you in another thread...where do you see yourself at age 50...as in what do you figure you'll be doing etc.

Married with kids?
    Married with a husband?
    Working 9-5 for da man?
    dead?
    Ghast Houston
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bradders, I asked you in another thread…where do you see yourself at age 50…as in what do you figure you'll be doing etc.

Married with kids?
    Married with a husband?
    Working 9-5 for da man?
    dead?

plan on letting the ball drop like a massive game of pinko and see where it leads.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Bradley plan on letting the ball drop like a massive game of pinko and see where it leads.

Not having goals means you can't reach any goals.
    Lame life to live if you ask me.
    In my opinion you are barely above Roshambo in terms of standing or something.
    You don't want to wake up like Scrawnaldo (35, gay, in denial, next to a girlfriend who has a boner, both unemployed and pathetically poor).
    Ghast Houston
    Says the person raising another mans cum and obsessed with gay peoples lives because theirs is so pathetic and boring. What have you done besides serve your whore? I'm learning coding and going to surpass all of you, rabbitweed, everyone. Your goals are pathetic and useless, you have goals but they aren't even worth mentioning, they are the goals of losers and you have to change the way you think before you can ever hope to do anything besides being a LOSER cuz thats all you midwest hick bums are is republicunt TV brainwashed FAGGIT PUSSY BITCHES
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks the person I was at 25, the person I was at 21, The person I was at 18, the person I was at 15, and the person I was at 12/13 are completely different people.

All of them resemble a facet of my God, like a man using a crutch, I have become so many different things to so many different people.

Violence.
    Gettin Money.

Nigga when Im sittin alright and I think about all the men who died around me, uh in my life, all the bad things and good thingsnigga i'm doing straight. I'm cool with this, I consider myself to be both blessed & lucky.

A lot of people can't say the same from the bottom fo the barrel but folks my hsit could be a lot worse.

fuck when you was learnin abcs and 123s I was at it learning how to push bricks and eliminate our enemies.

Reinvent yourself when you go back for scamming pell and other grants
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghast Says the person raising another mans cum and obsessed with gay peoples lives because theirs is so pathetic and boring. What have you done besides serve your whore? I'm learning coding and going to surpass all of you, rabbitweed, everyone. Your goals are pathetic and useless, you have goals but they aren't even worth mentioning, they are the goals of losers and you have to change the way you think before you can ever hope to do anything besides being a LOSER cuz thats all you midwest hick bums are is republicunt TV brainwashed FAGGIT PUSSY BITCHES

You're a mouthy Chris Parnell impregnates Iggy Pops butthole looking offspring little guy

Funny at times but meth shit crazy
    Ghast Houston
    Originally posted by blob6106 You're a mouthy Chris Parnell impregnates Iggy Pops butthole looking offspring little guy

Funny at times but meth shit crazy

go fuck yourself paul you are a worse poster than wellhung or bradley or haxxor, all you can do is talk about other people, fucking worthless braindead retard

Originally posted by Infinityshockrates This isn't your blog. This is a discussion forum, faggot.

Forum Rules
    Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber that isn't a drama queen.
    β€’ Be civil. Don't aggressively attack and insult the people or groups we talk about. Don't get emotionally charged about things that do not matter. If you need to tell people that you're better than someone, you're probably not.
    β€’ Write descriptive topic titles. "Hunger Mythos" is better than "Girl thinks she's a corgi". Keep them as brief as possible.
    β€’ Hide your Powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal information about yourself on public boards. These threads are not your personal blog, and we are not an asylum.
    β€’ Don't White Knight. Don't turn threads with people of interest into an intervention. You are not their protector. If you want to help, contact them privately.
    β€’ No trolling plans. Don't use this forum as a place to organize trolling efforts. We cannot control your behavior off-site, but expect to be banned and ridiculed if you do something embarrassing.
    β€’ Do not create topics about forum members. This extends to all existing members of the forum that were first discovered by their presence here. If you think that they deserve one, ask staff first.

*sckbch*
    ————————————————————————

quote:
    ————————————————————————
    Originally posted by greenspam:
    *Doesnt matter if im popular here. Im popular in the real world.*
    ————————————————————————

that's the joke of day. Definitely a keeper…"Im popular in the real
    world." ha ha ha ha ha ha, I bet you are very popular when it comes to
    you being laughed at…
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks the person I was at 25, the person I was at 21, The person I was at 18, the person I was at 15, and the person I was at 12/13 are completely different people.

Violence.
    Gettin Money.

You act like that makes you different or special. It just makes you normal.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghast If you need to tell people that you're better than someone, you're probably not.

just delete the forum then, no point
    Ghast Houston
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian just delete the forum then, no point

Delete yourself from existence . pussy. Deleting something sounds like bitch shit, and like "Doing something" which goes against the philosophy of Lannyism

Originally posted by A
    Core Principles:
    1. No getting Lanny arrested/killed
    2. Lanny errs on the side of doing nothing
    Self-Reliance and Independence
    Harmonious Development
    Ideological Sovereignty
    Non-Interference in Natural Processes
    Deference to the Power of Lanny
    Radical dialectical materialism
    Originally posted by Bradley plan on letting the ball drop like a massive game of pinko and see where it leads.

No plans for the future when you are already 30+ isn't a good idea my Nigerian princess.
    BRADLEY B IS GONNA BE SUCKING DICK IN 5 YEARS.. OH WAIT
    Bradley Black Hole
    I already do if I love him or her it's just been awhile since I've felt in lovfe.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I feel da same way sometimes, but then I tell myself not to feel that way, because it's just a way to let myself off the hook for the terrible things I've done. "It's wasn't me! It was some broken thing that looked like me, that eventually became me. But it's *not* me! I know how fucked up doing what it did is (because I remember being it), and that thing clearly didn't see what was wrong with it!" Yeah, nah. If there's one thing I inherited via osmosis from all the latent Christianity in Western Civilization, it's a solid notion of what it means to be penitent - what it means to repent from the depths of your very heart and soul. I can't feel bad for all the terrible shit I've done if it wasn't me. I don't deserve to "not feel bad" about it. Feeling guilty is the least I can do. Literally the least. If I don't even do that, what then? I'm probably totally irredeemable either way, but if I'm going to hell, then I'm going with reasons to be mad about it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ⬆️This almost as fucked up as anything wariat or wonzy has ever posted
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai I feel da same way sometimes, but then I tell myself not to feel that way, because it's just a way to let myself off the hook for the terrible things I've done. "It's wasn't me! It was some broken thing that looked like me, that eventually became me. But it's *not* me! I know how fucked up doing what it did is (because I remember being it), and that thing clearly didn't see what was wrong with it!" Yeah, nah. If there's one thing I inherited via osmosis from all the latent Christianity in Western Civilization, it's a solid notion of what it means to be penitent - what it means to repent from the depths of your very heart and soul. I can't feel bad for all the terrible shit I've done if it wasn't me. I don't deserve to "not feel bad" about it. Feeling guilty is the least I can do. Literally the least. If I don't even do that, what then? I'm probably totally irredeemable either way, but if I'm going to hell, then I'm going with reasons to be mad about it.

do you remember pressuring the girl to fuck those older men, sucking big nigger dick, or holding that girl at knife point?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley do you remember pressuring the girl to fuck those older men, sucking big nigger dick, or holding that girl at knife point?

I haven't done... all... of those things, anyway. Closest I've come to the first thing is telling girls to stay in relationships they were clearly getting bored with (because they were hot and I liked them, but I didn't wanna be the typa nigga who broke up their relationship).

And I mean, "I remember every dick I've sucked! I'm not some whore!" is funny and I want to say that, but... well... I remember something anyway. I don't remember the usual rendition of the story that has been recited back to me so many times, which sees me sucking a blind homeless black gay quadriplegic marine's dick or whatever the hell crazy shit y'all have added to the list at this point.

And look, "the bitch had it coming" is maybe not the greatest defense, but in my defense... the bitch had it coming. That is one of the few 'bad' things I've done which I have ~0 remorse for. Finding a socially retarded autist to fuck with and take advantage of for drug money is all well and fine, whatever, do you boo... but fucking with fucked up weirdoes is gonna have some fucked up weird consequences from time to time. She should be thankful she only got held at knifepoint, tbh.
Jump to Top