User Controls

Test Song we made..

me and this dude from the UK would send wav files back and forth and layer tracks. started when my youngest was a baby.

I never knew what became of him

needed a backdrop borrowed avatars from here.

Bling do you know an Afghan dude name Nadar? And no I don't know Tyrone

https://youtu.be/CfiBAAJB1Bk
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Honestly i am appalled. Not so much with the music, but with the fact that you didn't even take the time to include my avatar. God fucking damn it, and here i was, thinking that maybe FINALLY somebody gave a shit well, GUESS I WAS WRONG WASN'T I. ASSHOLE!
    Originally posted by Sophie Honestly i am appalled. Not so much with the music, but with the fact that you didn't even take the time to include my avatar. God fucking damn it, and here i was, thinking that maybe FINALLY somebody gave a shit well, GUESS I WAS WRONG WASN'T I. ASSHOLE!

You're missing the point. It was a covert message to his soon to be lover, Lanny. Notice only theirs were included?
    Originally posted by Dargo You're missing the point. It was a covert message to his soon to be lover, Lanny. Notice only theirs were included?

I did, but i like the whole needy crazy person spiel.
    Originally posted by Sophie Honestly i am appalled. Not so much with the music, but with the fact that you didn't even take the time to include my avatar. God fucking damn it, and here i was, thinking that maybe FINALLY somebody gave a shit well, GUESS I WAS WRONG WASN'T I. ASSHOLE!

I swear I was hella going to do so but I thought you would all think I was whoring it up with NIS. :( next one.. ok?
    Originally posted by Dargo You're missing the point. It was a covert message to his soon to be lover, Lanny. Notice only theirs were included?

He slipped and fell on it. I Swar!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I swear I was hella going to do so but I thought you would all think I was whoring it up with NIS. :( next one.. ok?

That's very sweet of you. You caved pretty easily though. But i love you for it.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 He slipped and fell on it. I Swear!

10/10 if Sophie ever uses this excuse for a loli.
    Here is a life protip: Don't appease crazy people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yea where the fuck is my avatar?

song is p good though
    Originally posted by Dargo 10/10 if Sophie ever uses this excuse for a loli.

It would be she slipped on it but ok.
    Originally posted by Sophie Here is a life protip: Don't appease crazy people.

Yeah, egg them on so they spaz out and put on a show.
    Originally posted by Dargo Yeah, egg them on so they spaz out and put on a show.

You are a crazy person.
    Originally posted by Sophie You are a crazy person.

Nuh-uh! *twitches*
    Originally posted by Dargo Nuh-uh! *twitches*

I like how this website is basically our personal chat box.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cool song bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    amin were post go
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea where the fuck is my avatar?

song is p good though

Thanks.. I don't have the second one we did to this with synth backing it. Oh ok.. I'll put everyones who's a regular poster .. if I find something else or do one with synths.
    Thought I was gonna get picked on for high vocals. I don't have a deep voice.

https://youtu.be/V1bFr2SWP1I
    only fags use wav files
Jump to Top