User Controls

Do you think the Carlee Russell thing was a psyop?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Now I'm wishing Candy was around...but I just started paying attention to this.

On the surface you just have a lying black bitch. Nothing special. And everybody gets a laugh.

But I was just watching the surveillance from the interstate nanny cams and I guess what was supposed to be the simultaneous 911 call. There's no background noise from the cars. And SWIM once called 911 and just wanted to get off the phone and take the battery out to destroy/hide things. You pretty much have to hang up those bitches and claim your phone died. I don't see the bitch just letting her hang up and wait for the piggies. Does that ever happen? Especially with her saying there was a kid alone?

There were cameras but pretty shitty image from what I saw.
    Idk all the other details and don't really care that much but that just seemed weird.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    The Hoover police has no evidence of a toddler walking down the highway nor were there any additional calls received about the toddler. Carlee bought snacks at Target on her way home from work that could not be found in her car at the time of her disappearance. She also concealed a bathrobe a toilet paper while leaving her job. The police found that she searched for the movie “Taken”, details about Amber Alerts, details about how to take money out of a register, and bus tickets to Nashville prior to her disappearance.

After she was missing for two days she strolls up to her parent’s house.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala The Hoover police has no evidence of a toddler walking down the highway nor were there any additional calls received about the toddler. Carlee bought snacks at Target on her way home from work that could not be found in her car at the time of her disappearance. She also concealed a bathrobe a toilet paper while leaving her job. The police found that she searched for the movie “Taken”, details about Amber Alerts, details about how to take money out of a register, and bus tickets to Nashville prior to her disappearance.

So what are you saying?
    Originally posted by frala The Hoover police has no evidence of a toddler walking down the highway nor were there any additional calls received about the toddler. Carlee bought snacks at Target on her way home from work that could not be found in her car at the time of her disappearance. She also concealed a bathrobe a toilet paper while leaving her job. The police found that she searched for the movie “Taken”, details about Amber Alerts, details about how to take money out of a register, and bus tickets to Nashville prior to her disappearance.

My post was more about the whole thing being faked for some reason.

It would have been nice to insight from Candy though. The toilet paper sounds like she was planning on an unprotected sexual romp, she acquired snacks (Candy would have gotten tacos), probably marijuana, etc.

Assuming she had a backup wig this was a nice touch but I don't see why you would cause such a scene just to cheat on your boyfriend for a couple days.

What I was saying though is it all sounds ridiculous and stupid, and we can laugh but a few things just seem strange on the part of law enforcement.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 So what are you saying?

She’s either mentally ill or it was a publicity stunt in which case her mental health is still questionable.

or this could be a young black woman’s way of saying fuck the police.
    Originally posted by frala She’s either mentally ill or it was a publicity stunt in which case her mental health is still questionable.

or this could be a young black woman’s way of saying fuck the police.

Why were you paying attention to it?
    Who?
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Why were you paying attention to it?

Bc I’m a federal agent involved in her disappearance.

I live in the area and it’s been all over the news and social media.
    Originally posted by frala She’s either mentally ill or it was a publicity stunt in which case her mental health is still questionable.

or this could be a young black woman’s way of saying fuck the po-po.

Fixed
    Originally posted by frala Bc I’m a federal agent involved in her disappearance.

I live in the area and it’s been all over the news and social media.

So what is your opinion of it? It's safe to say with Candy gone.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 So what is your opinion of it? It's safe to say with Candy gone.

You are a low IQ individual. That’s my opinion.
    Originally posted by frala You are a low IQ individual. That’s my opinion.

I'm sure my IQ is higher than your GSD so you've probably done a lot worse but why you gotta be mean bby?
    We were having an ok conversation
    Bradley Black Hole
    Maybe her phone died and she didn't know she was missing.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I'm sure my IQ is higher than your GSD

Lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by frala

She said it was a white kid though. Black people say that's where she messed up. Idk.

Any updates? Fuck 12 and all but I wouldn't mind seeing her go to prison.
Jump to Top