User Controls

Corn on the Curb

Bradley Black Hole

I got a secret recipie for cooking

You put it in the microwave, full skin and hairs and everything 4 minutes, cut the base 2-3 rows off husk and all, then just break the top hairs and squeeze it out like a tube, and it'll come out no hairs, steaming hot, perfect, i hit it with butter, salt and pepper, abode, garlic pepper. fire.

cigreting Dark Matter
    jimmy cracked corn
    Originally posted by Bradley

Fucking pervert.
    This is how you butter it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    I can't eat Corn on the cob no more. No Teeth :(

shit will break my partial. it's hard to eat bagels and shit. can't toast them anymore. I have to cut everything with a knife and fork and eat it that way most of the time unless Im out and on the go.

I miss corn on the cob freshly made.

Fuck you Brad!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is how you butter it.

that was a funny scene. also Melvin the Nerd.
    I mean MALvin

not melvin. but yeah. Eddy Deezen is weird funny. likes to stalk waitresses in real world.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm making another corn on the curb, folks i'm having a pretty corny day.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i got a little cube of butter shaped to fit the corn cob, two cobs left, my roommate doesn't have front teeth so he don't want none, i didn't realize this when I bought 5 cobs for 2$ which is an ok deal compared to everything else.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    That's how my grandpa always did his corn on the cob, he wrapped it husk and all with wet paper towels and microwaved it. Works really well, the silk and all that crap come off pretty easily too. I haven't met too many other people that microwave their corn on the cob
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    u saw that on YouTube I literally watched a short of some honky doing that like yesterday

I haven't used a microwave in over a year
    Bradley Black Hole
    Slob on my knob on the cob check in wit me and do ya job, bradley is the name getting head is the game

boil corn. simple to do.

spread butter on a end piece of a loaf of bread (crust) and then use the bread to butter the corn.

then shove that greasy cob up your butt cause u gay af, Brad
    smug corn eat'n mutha fuka

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Pete Green boil corn. simple to do.

spread butter on a end piece of a loaf of bread (crust) and then use the bread to butter the corn.

then shove that greasy cob up your butt cause u gay af, Brad

Brad always rectally inserts his corn before consumption
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk That's how my grandpa always did his corn on the cob, he wrapped it husk and all with wet paper towels and microwaved it. Works really well, the silk and all that crap come off pretty easily too. I haven't met too many other people that microwave their corn on the cob

It's better if you just soak it in water and set in the coals of a small fire
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't have a small fire in my apartment complex, I should've soaked them in salt water, i made a mistake in not doing that for like 6-12 hours.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ½ cup salt
    ½ cup sugar
    1 gallon water
    Bradley Black Hole
    i do put a little bit of sugar into my corn seasoning. IT's seasoning salt, pepper, sugar, I think i put some paprika in there, and then crushed sea salt a lil bit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh and then a dash of sugar.
Jump to Top