User Controls

I hope everything gets worse and I'd like to see it at it's worst.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I have had an exceptionally negative experience in my early and mid life.

I honestly think when bad things happen the weak will die and the strong will flourish.

RIPTOTSE & the like need not report me, I'm thinking like global warming, further jedi expansion and World War III.

Users such as Paul Wozny will succumb within minutes of any of these things (Hopefully) and the world will be cleansed of it's least for life members such as (Kafka, Scron&HTS, a good majority of you won't survive rapidly)

Whereas you like Polecat and his platonic boyfriend RickyDicky will likely be the saving grace of our community and country, unfortunately as much as they try they cannot replicate life or further the totsean race.

The fate of our future lies in one thing, Niggasin Space we must unite ourselves by having stock piles of knives and other provisions. It doesn't matter if you're on probation, get a machete. Get more of other things. You're part of the last bastion on our society.

and I hope that happens for all of us, users I believe might survive a global revolution/nuclear global war

Society will not be rebuilt after a cataclysmic even by having knives and forming small groups of angry chums.

No, the only way forward will be working together like the Amish the only difference being that the women folk will have to shave their legs and armpits unlike Amish women.

But the whole barn raising, churning butter and wearing cool hats will be the same though.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't care I just wanna eat people
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Shaved people definitely taste better than hairy ones. JS
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Ok I have knives, are these for I'll intent? I'm trying to not kill people but if it comes down to it one of those shaved wimmenz sounds like good eatin'
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Big words from a man who can't even conquer an alcohol addiction
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    ahahaha you're so angry poc
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Society will not be rebuilt after a cataclysmic even by having knives and forming small groups of angry chums.

No, the only way forward will be working together like the Amish the only difference being that the women folk will have to shave their legs and armpits unlike Amish women.

But the whole barn raising, churning butter and wearing cool hats will be the same though.

thats what a 'society' is.

forming groups of people.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats what a 'society' is.

forming groups of people.

Comparable with present society dumbo...

It would be a new society...LeRn 2 uNderStaNd context.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Schadenfreude is great.

I dont think I would survive the apocalypse really, once I run out of medication I'll just resort to alcoholism and get myself killed by mouthing off at them so I won't last a month...

I'll probably just be one of those that's sets fire to everything in site come to think of it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Alcohol would probably be hard to come by after all the liquor stores had been stripped.

Remember when the shit is hitting the fan get to your local walmart (or tesco) and fill up on medications, beer and canned food.
    All you need is a one-gallon copper still, corn, sugar and yeast. You can make gallons for pennies.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley ahahaha you're so angry poc

I am not a person of color nigger
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I am not a person of color nigger

Italians are part Northern African because of the Moors.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ All you need is a one-gallon copper still, corn, sugar and yeast. You can make gallons for pennies.

Good luck finding sugar and yeast after the apocalypse...besides vaginal yeast that is.
    Yeast is easy to make if you find potatoes. you can make starter yeast from potato skins. there is a recipe on youtube how to make it. Grape skins too. that white fungus looking stuff on the skins of grapes is the yeast.

you can make starter bread from yeast. 1 acre of wheat or rye makes something like 300 loafs of bread. you just need to get a cycle or pull by hand the top strands of the grass and smack the tops of it over concrete and collect the seeds and then just mill them down to powder.

making bread isn't that hard. some dude actually had a how to make Pizza from scratch in nature. basically it was flatbread and used fish oil to make a paste in exchange of red-sauce and used natural mushrooms. he grabbed rye grass from a field and fished and did some other crazy shit collecting herbs in the forest. turned out pretty good according to him

the problem is people will see you doing it, and everyone is hungry as fuck with no supplies and then they'll kill you. they'll wait till you're pulling your pizza off the fire and all move in to steal it. eventually dying later because they killed the very person who knew how to make it and could of shared it.

Feed a Person one day by giving them fish
    Feed them a lifetime by teaching them to fish
    Originally posted by Pete Green Yeast is easy to make if you find potatoes.

Good luck finding potatoes after the apocalypse..and again you'll be hard pressed to find bags of sugar laying around too, and copper pots...You'll be lucky if you can find your balls when you wake up and someone hasn't already eaten them while you slept.
    This would actually make a good episode on Always Sunny in Philidelphia

kills the only guy who knew how to make a pizza
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Good look finding potatoes after the apocalypse

One million starving Irish can't be wrong.
    Making some home brew will be the last thing on your mind when the zombies are chowing down on your cock and balls.
Jump to Top