User Controls

I thought I was being nice and someone was bulshitting me but I just got a brand new phone.a

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks my neighbor said his brother is very honest and is in a pinch and needs 5$ sent via cashapp so his brother can put gas in the scooter and leave, he said if I can do it and in return i get a brand new phone with an unlimited phone plan for the next 11 1/2 months.

I'm trying to fucking sleep mind you, i got off work 4 hours ago.

I figured this was all a scam and told my roommate this. He said no it's the old man that's lived there for 10+ years.

I said and he has cash app? He said no his brother.

Idgaf it's 5 dollars and i said why a phone? he said he don't use it, already had a phone when the government gave him a free one, doesn't want 2 or to change his number or have apps and shit.

lol these people are pretty old, so I told my roommate don't accept hte phone if it doesn't turn on, he said ok

he brings me over a new phone, a phone case, the thing for the CHIP thing to activate it, and a charger in a box.

:|

I'm awake now, this is like a 60$ activated phone that'll be good for another 11 1/2 months he got it two weeks ago

I think oh hell no i'm not taking advantage of this old man and no one in my apartment complex community will think highly of me for this.

I go knock on his door, he says nah i thought it was going to your roommate but he said you didn't have one, thanks for helping me with the "Cash on the App" ,

now i got a new phone that looks nice as fuck with an unliimited plan for the next year. And I THink he got a better one than i got myself a year ago from the government where it's all shitty and has 1 tiny camera, this one has 3. Pretty happy.

oh and I bought some weed for 20$ that came in a bag with a girl scout on it, its pretty good i like the fun bags they have now.

kinda surprised, this is like 2 good things that have happened to me in a row my nigga. I think there's really gonna be a third thing around the corner and I'm waiting for that blessing with two hands out.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    You must be doing something right 👍🏽 karma ect

Good things come in threes. Keep us posted.
    Are you going back to school in September?
    Bradley Black Hole
    No, August 20th I start. I paid them bitches off too the 880 i owe so that I can renroll but I'm gonna just go there in person and use their services in the first week of August for re enrolling students, cuz they just sit down with you and 20 minutes later they print off everything from schedules to the receipt to go get your books to helping con them into giving me another laptop.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Except this time instead of sober living which is how I started college last August when i got out of rehab, I am going to be stoned as shit. Wynwood (a very nice neighborhood, i lived two blocks from the Tesla Store and the Gionevve or some rich shit, they had a gucci store too i used to wait for a trolley by) is 3 miles away, the ghetto where i'm at is about ten minutes by walking away.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    u look skinny dawg

what's ur new number so I can harass u
    Bradley Black Hole
    LOL @ paul wozny thinking a I would have a 2 GPA LOL and that 3.72 GPA flag i was lyin about ahaha that shit did make me geek yesterday even when i was at work i was just laughin at that fat fuck, i think that's why i come on this website, some of the people here make me feel like when i watch intervention, or jerry springer, or come on this forum i feel like i'm not that big of a fuck up
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse u look skinny dawg

what's ur new number so I can harass u

no u tried call the cops on me sayin that I caught a body about a year agooooooo
    Bradley Black Hole
    For the record everyone, RipTotse aka the bad eFriend, is a person who tried to get Trayvon Martin/Red/Blaster to collude with him in calling local law enforcement in areas I was most likely to be at, because I didn't log on to our website or respond to him for a week and eventually telling law enforcement I was on a killer rampage.

It was midterms in Fall and I was doing well on my exams that week and didn't feel like bantering in my free time for uh about a week.

Dude's a fag.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks my neighbor said his brother is very honest and is in a pinch and needs 5$ sent via cashapp so his brother can put gas in the scooter and leave, he said if I can do it and in return i get a brand new phone with an unlimited phone plan for the next 11 1/2 months.

I figured this was all a scam and told my roommate this. He said no it's the old man that's lived there for 10+ years.

kinda surprised, this is like 2 good things that have happened to me in a row my nigga. I think there's really gonna be a third thing around the corner and I'm waiting for that blessing with two hands out.

maybe they were testing you Brad. to see if you're improving and your heart did the right thing even though 5 bucks was more to you then the average person.

sometimes if a homeless person asks for money I think "This is Jesus testing me" give im money and he will buy drugs or he will grab more from me. often I just say "Wait here" and go into the store and buy them something to eat like at Walgreens, grab some fruit like a banana and bottle water and a single package muffin or cashews.

then hand it to them and move on. but it would be funny if I got a "Am I supposed to put this in my gas tank. I asked you ONE THING. ONE" and walked off.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley For the record everyone, RipTotse aka the bad eFriend, is a person who tried to get Trayvon Martin/Red/Blaster to collude with him in calling local law enforcement in areas I was most likely to be at, because I didn't log on to our website or respond to him for a week and eventually telling law enforcement I was on a killer rampage.

It was midterms in Fall and I was doing well on my exams that week and didn't feel like bantering in my free time for uh about a week.

Dude's a fag.

LOL I remember that, didn't know he actually contacted cops though
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley For the record everyone, RipTotse aka the bad eFriend, is a person who tried to get Trayvon Martin/Red/Blaster to collude with him in calling local law enforcement in areas I was most likely to be at, because I didn't log on to our website or respond to him for a week and eventually telling law enforcement I was on a killer rampage.

Dude's a fag.

Are you sure they weren’t just trying to do a wellness check?
    Honestly I thought you probably was dead too….but I just kept up with the Florida local news reports on bodies found. (There was one in the trunk of a car I thought for sure was you) obviously not tho.

Also you do lookin pretty thin so start getting food with those foodstamps jmho
    My tire blew out this morning can you buy me a new set of tires I'll give you my old track phone with ketchup stains on it
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley no u tried call the cops on me sayin that I caught a body about a year agooooooo

rofl that's what that story has evolved into within your mind? lol

I remember talking to u on the phone and u said u wanna become a serial killer and I said nah dawg I'd have to turn my boy in if u did that and you took it as I wanna see you die and wanna turn you into the police every chance I get, which isn't the case

but its all good I still love u
    Somebody gave me a shoe phone the other day. I'm wearing it right now.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks my neighbor said his brother is very honest and is in a pinch and needs 5$ sent via cashapp so his brother can put gas in the scooter and leave, he said if I can do it and in return i get a brand new phone with an unlimited phone plan for the next 11 1/2 months.

Idgaf it's 5 dollars and i said why a phone? he said he don't use it, already had a phone when the government gave him a free one, doesn't want 2 or to change his number or have apps and shit.

lol these people are pretty old, so I told my roommate don't accept hte phone if it doesn't turn on, he said ok

he brings me over a new phone, a phone case, the thing for the CHIP thing to activate it, and a charger in a box.

:|

I'm awake now, this is like a 60$ activated phone that'll be good for another 11 1/2 months he got it two weeks ago

I think oh hell no i'm not taking advantage of this old man and no one in my apartment complex community will think highly of me for this.

I go knock on his door, he says nah i thought it was going to your roommate but he said you didn't have one, thanks for helping me with the "Cash on the App" ,

now i got a new phone that looks nice as fuck with an unliimited plan for the next year. And I THink he got a better one than i got myself a year ago from the government where it's all shitty and has 1 tiny camera, this one has 3. Pretty happy.

oh and I bought some weed for 20$ that came in a bag with a girl scout on it, its pretty good i like the fun bags they have now.

O man the gubbermint phone only had 1 camera? jeez what a bunch of cheap niggers those tax payers are
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor Are you sure they weren’t just trying to do a wellness check?
    Honestly I thought you probably was dead too….but I just kept up with the Florida local news reports on bodies found. (There was one in the trunk of a car I thought for sure was you) obviously not tho.

Also you do lookin pretty thin so start getting food with those foodstamps jmho

Yes because he called Trayvon Martin and expressed that he had also saved a privnote self deleting message where he claims that I'm on a murder rampage throughout the country and says he has proof i sent to him and all this.

I told that nigga he's retarded.
    Bradley Black Hole
    puusy aasss niggas
Jump to Top