User Controls

Help me niggas in space, you're my only hope!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Figure something out for me to do, something interesting. Killing myself live on TC is out of the question.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Build a portable energy weapon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    google summer of code. this guy at school told me you can find an open source project you like and apply to google for like money to help them out basically and his friend made 7k over the summer doing some p simple shit. id do it but my coding chops suck. i think im gonna learn a bunch over summer though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SickBoy Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie Figure something out for me to do, something interesting. Killing myself live on TC is out of the question.

Well shit. There goes my idea.
    Originally posted by greenplastic google summer of code. this guy at school told me you can find an open source project you like and apply to google for like money to help them out basically and his friend made 7k over the summer doing some p simple shit. id do it but my coding chops suck. i think im gonna learn a bunch over summer though

That might actually be a good idea. Then i can also boast that: "I totally freelance for Google in my spare time ya dig?".
    Keep the suggestions coming though.
    Originally posted by Sophie Figure something out for me to do, something interesting. Killing myself live on TC is out of the question.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Build a portable energy weapon.

don't but this is interestingly funny
    https://youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    ^^ That kid kinda bugs me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Nobody here wants to see you kill yourself. Go do it in private.
    Fuck some shit.

Go around looking in chair cushions looking for change/pills.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Op got bored fapping to cp
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Learn to play chess well then tell me how to do it
    Originally posted by Lanny Learn to play chess well then tell me how to do it

I am ok-ish at chess. Wanna' have an epic chess battle of destiny with me one day?
    Originally posted by Actor Fuck some shit.

Go around looking in chair cushions looking for change/pills.

I am always very careful with my drugs. I almost never lose them.
    I mean at public places.

*trucks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Draw me a picture of a dying flower
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie I am ok-ish at chess. Wanna' have an epic chess battle of destiny with me one day?

Sure, but for it to be epic I'll have to get a lot better at it first. I'm like one step beyond having just learned the rules but I want to get better.
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Sure, but for it to be epic I'll have to get a lot better at it first. I'm like one step beyond having just learned the rules but I want to get better.

I remember when you said the same thing about 'Go' and I specifically learned it to play with you and you never spoke of it again.

😢
Jump to Top