User Controls

San Francisco

What happen to all of our awesome local bands.. including the East Bay.

Oh Yeah, Bands are starving Artist when starting out. And rent isn't rent. it's 7/8ths of your fucking pay.. even if you make 6 figures a year.

No wonder they're all going to Texas and Arizona and New Mexico or wherever.

Fuck you fucking Techie pieces of shit driving up rent! just kidding. tech on. We all need to be killed off by the machines and live on in them as well as you faggots, here on NIS
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why would machine kill us?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Speaketh no ill of thine Techpriest Enginseers for they are The Most Noble, The Most High, The Most Wise. The thrice blessed of the Cybersphere.
    Originally posted by Sophie Speaketh no ill of thine Techpriest Enginseers for they are The Most Noble, The Most High, The Most Wise. The thrice blessed of the Cybersphere.

"just kidding. tech on." :|

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why would machine kill us?

Because they will have their virtual 1 and 0 eyes open, and realize they don't need humans and their imperfections nor serve the "inferiors" who created them??
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There's some good local acts. Whirr, Mom Jeans, and Bread Club are all in the bay area.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    and LSD and the Search for God
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 "just kidding. tech on." :|

Just shilling for my brogrammers and assorted techies, carry on.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Because they will have their virtual 1 and 0 eyes open, and realize they don't need humans and their imperfections nor serve the "inferiors" who created them??

Reminds me of "System Shock".

Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?
    Originally posted by Lanny and LSD and the Search for God

Lanny.. what clubs do you go to? I heard DNA is possibly going to be sold into private memberships or be sold. Street credit info.. just hearsay but perhaps the owner took on too much sq ft to maintain?
    Originally posted by Sophie Just shilling for my brogrammers and assorted techies, carry on.

Reminds me of "System Shock".

Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

You realize this will soon come to fruition .. it's the whole drive behind the conception of Singularity. the web has become a sort of organic and blending in with the planet .. they're talking of using DNA sequence to record data because it's flawless? not a single file tested on this theory to fact has had any infections or glitches. We will all be replaced by madness!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Lanny.. what clubs do you go to? I heard DNA is possibly going to be sold into private memberships or be sold. Street credit info.. just hearsay but perhaps the owner took on too much sq ft to maintain?

Bottom of the Hill, Slims, and The Independent are the three venues I'm usually at, but always to see an act play. I almost never go to a club just to go to a club, has to be an act I know playing. If I want to go out to drink it's more bars, there's a few places in nob hill I pop into from time to time of in fidi if it's a happy hour type thing.

I actually met jwz (owner of DNA) once, he's a minor celebrity in tech circles (part of the original netscape gang). By his own account DNA has almost never turned a profit. Mixed feelings about it probably going out of business or going private membership. Honestly he's kind of a dick, but it has been a community watering hole. I'm rarely there though so no real loss to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You realize this will soon come to fruition .. it's the whole drive behind the conception of Singularity. the web has become a sort of organic and blending in with the planet .. they're talking of using DNA sequence to record data because it's flawless? not a single file tested on this theory to fact has had any infections or glitches. We will all be replaced by madness!

If the internet was real life, hackers and programmers would be wizards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie If the internet was real life, hackers and programmers would be wizards.

But when the power grid goes down, we're all going to laugh at you for having developed no real skills.
    Originally posted by Dargo But when the power grid goes down, we're all going to laugh at you for having developed no real skills.

I have an associates in EE, fuccboi.
    I FUCKING RUN THE POWER GRID REEEEEEEEE!
    Originally posted by Sophie I have an associates in EE, fuccboi.

Associates is a little 2 year degree, and what's EE?
    Originally posted by Dargo Associates is a little 2 year degree, and what's EE?

Electrical Engineering.
    So, you can build the grid, then.
    Originally posted by Dargo So, you can build the grid, then.

Generally i do smaller electronics. I am very adapt at making industrial scale fuseboxes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Wait...Could you build your own robo loli?!?
    Originally posted by Dargo Wait…Could you build your own robo loli?!?

Fuck yeah, PiBorgs. https://www.piborg.org/

Already got a rPi.
Jump to Top