User Controls

bob by nofx

i remember listening to this song when i was like 16 and had just started abusing drugs and alcohol. the line goes "he spent 15 years getting loaded, 15 years til his liver exploded." and i thought damn....15 years is a long ass time to be doing drugs and getting fucked up. and here i am in 2017 after 15 years of abuse. luckily my liver is good though as far as i know, although i did get jaundice over the summer from doing too much 4f-mph then tried to keep dosing cuz my gf thought i was gonna kill myself
    nvm i suck at math. but close to 15 kinda
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol nofx rocks, I saw nofx a few years back at sxsw with the breeders
    fat mike is a huuuuge jedi and owns fat records, and made fun of some kid about his shirt that had tassles on it, so when leaving the park, the kid was walking without a shirt, frankco un-American, more like cranko-unamerican

lol nofx is dope, i saw them a couple times, once at warped tour when i was like 16 and again in hawaii a few years back. fat mike is the biggest cuck ever and super liberal apparently but then they were making hella racist comments about pakistanis and hawaiians. also when i saw them at warped, the bassist was walking through the crowd earlier in the day before they played, i knew who he was because hes the only dude there with half turqoise and half brown dreads, and he just pointed at me as he walked by. i didnt say anything but just looked at him and he just stared at me and pointed and walked past. it was kinda weird
    ^that's rad I've only been to the warp tour once and it sucked kinda, I saw Andrew wk and Dillinger escape plan which was cool, but fat mike came to Austin as cokie the clown

You ain't shit unless you're in the 27 club from drugs.

Seriously that's not my true opinion. It's pretty sad when you party like a rockstar. I half Partied... maybe 2/3rds it. but never anything hardcore. Coke, Meth, Heroin. Just weed in early teens and for a few years as an adult with a pot-card.. and mostly beer and occasionally a fifth of something with someone else. Haven't drank in three years and no pot in 5. well except at work .. social thing.

I got nothing against pot though. I just don't like the first 15 minutes of paranoia depending on the grade of it. but the coming down is a wonderful feel and a good pain med for a natural substance.
    ive been sober for a week. ive abused the shit out of my body and mind but somehow im still alright and look like 5 years younger than i am. i feel kinda bad when i see people who always were on the straight and narrow but theyre like 25 and straight up fat and bald.
    Originally posted by greenplastic ive been sober for a week. ive abused the shit out of my body and mind but somehow im still alright and look like 5 years younger than i am. i feel kinda bad when i see people who always were on the straight and narrow but theyre like 25 and straight up fat and bald.

yeah I feel ya, I'm one of those young looking guys and there are a lot of decrepid looking girls and guys walking around.
    is NOFX from Austin? good band.

The Call is a good band from Bay Area/Santa Cruz but I knew Michael Been is from Oklahoma which is kind of Texas' backyard.

NOFX is part Caifornia mix with southwest?
    after u get sober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYQdsUUjIs
    Originally posted by greenplastic after u get sober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYQdsUUjIs

It's OK sweetie.. when they find me breathless in a puddle of my own piss.. I'll go to live on in you and all you racist hosers of different ethnicities. even if you all are faggots!

-Love Ya; Sweaty Bear!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 It's OK sweetie.. when they find me breathless in a puddle of my own piss.. I'll go to live on in you and all you racist hosers of different ethnicities. even if you all are faggots!

-Love Ya; Sweaty Bear!

lol what are you even talking about?
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol what are you even talking about?

ask the tea. Irish Morning Tea
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 is NOFX from Austin? good band.

The Call is a good band from Bay Area/Santa Cruz but I knew Michael Been is from Oklahoma which is kind of Texas' backyard.

NOFX is part Caifornia mix with southwest?

California is south west.. nice try trolo
    fat mike is in the me first and the gimme gimmes, though ska sucks unless its leftover crack (or less than jake)

Originally posted by Bill Krozby California is south west.. nice try trolo

LA is apart of the south west. Northern Cali is Pacific Northwest. But both are part of the west coast
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fat mike is in the me first and the gimme gimmes, though ska sucks unless its leftover crack (or less than jake)

Didn't they cover Ice Cube's music and Ice Cube had a lot of negative to say about it?
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Got the NOFX album First Ditch Effort on pre-order. Was totally worth every cent! Even got a poster with it for an extra dollar.
Jump to Top