User Controls

hey star trek what do u fink of the blond on the right?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    shes like near our age I think and probably my best shot or best at that club as me and her somewhat have a thing going together unlike the youngins who just use and abuse me for their own benefits:

Pete Green African Astronaut
    AHAHAHA Your shit got blocked

Originally posted by Wariat shes like near our age I think and probably my best shot or best at that club as me and her somewhat have a thing going together unlike the youngins who just use and abuse me for their own benefits:

Oh I just have a slow internet this morning. How old is the lady on the left. she looks 20s but I never know with Polish Women.

full figured women are more attractive to Americans.
    Chick on the right is strange. She has a Gut but a tight Mama Pooch. like she works out but took this picture after drinking a few pitchers and bloaded up in the tum
    theyre ukrainians not polish. its the ukrainian club.
    which one would you take star trek and bradley out of the three?

My other issue with Slav women is they have Tortilla Skin. like a flour tortilla where they have huge black moles that look like burn spots on a tortilla. not a deal breaker but why do Russian women get big nasty moles? like none cancer ones. they used to be called beauty marks but i dunno.

they have beautiful chiseled female faces until they hit 35 and then get fat and burrito skin.

Just messn. I mean they get moles but Moles are beauty marks. and i like thick women with big boobs.
    How old is your Mom, Nonce? She have you young? like in her 40s now? she married. Talk about your Mom. what about a sister. how old is your sister, Nonce boy
    i want that youngin on the right so bad to just be comfortable walking around my pad and cooking and doing things like shes my wife at 16 or whatever she is.
Jump to Top