User Controls

Good brista Bad brista

When speaking up, there's no need to be demanding or make the barista stop doing whatever task they're doing, but don't wait in line again, either. Simply approach the register with the empty pitcher, inform the person next in line that you're about to ask for more milk, and then let the barista know the pitcher is empty. Considering it's their job to keep the milk pitchers full, it's really no big deal — just ask for the refill and be nice about it. For perspective, if someone is comfortable spending four minutes holding up the line asking about every single item on the menu, then you shouldn't feel weird about asking for milk in a customer service establishment in which you've already spent money.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what if her TIT is EMPTY
    Originally posted by aldra what if her TIT is EMPTY

Thanks for getting me horny bro I'm gonna put on a sweater and go jack off
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 When speaking up, there's no need to be demanding or make the barista stop doing whatever task they're doing, but don't wait in line again, either. Simply approach the register with the empty pitcher, inform the person next in line that you're about to ask for more milk, and then let the barista know the pitcher is empty. Considering it's their job to keep the milk pitchers full, it's really no big deal — just ask for the refill and be nice about it. For perspective, if someone is comfortable spending four minutes holding up the line asking about every single item on the menu, then you shouldn't feel weird about asking for milk in a customer service establishment in which you've already spent money.

then grab milk and run out the door and use it for cereal that you stole along with the Waffles at Extended America?
    I b staying at Elongated American
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Thanks for getting me horny bro I'm gonna put on a sweater and go jack off

don;t have a heat stroke
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Order a lemonade..it renders the milk problem obsolete.
    ask if she cums with the coffee

I imagine this is how OP orders coffee
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I like piss in my coffee
    i never understand the appeal of coffee shops where you have to q for your turn to order your coffee like q-ing at the DMV.

i mean, what are you ? refugees ?
    They closed the Starbucks near me down a few years ago.

I used to get a cafe latte there every morning back when it was below $5 and there were always single mom type business women in there looking me up and down as I ordered my latte. One year near Halloween the barista recommended me try the pumpkin spice latte so I said "ok" (before pumpkin spiced everything was a thing)...when they gave it me a couple of the single mom business type women were looking at me and one asked "how is it?" to which I replied "it's pretty gud luv" in my sexy English accent.

She beamed a smile at me and then at her single mom business type companion and telepathically said to her "He called me luv". I then said "want a sip?" and she took a sip even thought I might have had some horrible contagious disease. She looked at me and said "mmmm that's good, I'm going to get one"

I'm glad they shut that place down...when you figure out you're spending $140 a month on dumb coffee while being gawked at and salivated over like a piece of meat by single mom business type women it can only end in tears.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They closed the Starbucks near me down a few years ago.

I used to get a cafe latte there every morning back when it was below $5 and there were always single mom type business women in there looking me up and down as I ordered my latte. One year near Halloween the barista recommended me try the pumpkin spice latte so I said "ok" (before pumpkin spiced everything was a thing)…when they gave it me a couple of the single mom business type women were looking at me and one asked "how is it?" to which I replied "it's pretty gud luv" in my sexy English accent.

She beamed a smile at me and then at her single mom business type companion and telepathically said to her "He called me luv". I then said "want a sip?" and she took a sip even thought I might have had some horrible contagious disease. She looked at me and said "mmmm that's good, I'm going to get one"

I'm glad they shut that place down…when you figure out you're spending $140 a month on dumb coffee while being gawked at and salivated over like a piece of meat by single mom business type women it can only end in tears.

> more than a few years ago

> still remembers it as vividly as if it happened yesterday

> feign attentionphobic

I remember things much further back than that.

My first day at school age 5.

The teacher had us in 2 lines, 1 in front of the other...girls at the front boys behind. When the teacher said for us to sit down on the floor crossed legged, I quickly slid my hand under the girl in fronts ass so she sat on my hand...she acted like nothing happened and we remained like that until the teacher told us to get up.

Do you have memory problems Vinny?
    yes i do.

i cant remember insignificant shits.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yes i do.

i cant remember insignificant shits.

There you go then, all your life experiences are insignificant but don't let that stop you from sharing them Vincent...after all we aren't here to solve world problems
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I remember things much further back than that.

My first day at school age 5.

The teacher had us in 2 lines, 1 in front of the other…girls at the front boys behind. When the teacher said for us to sit down on the floor crossed legged, I quickly slid my hand under the girl in fronts ass so she sat on my hand…she acted like nothing happened and we remained like that until the teacher told us to get up.

Do you have memory problems Vinny?

there was a kid in my class who did that, he'd stick is hands in the crack between the bus seat and back when girls sat down and yell "THE BUS IS HAUNTED CAN YOU FEEL THE DEVIL'S HAAAANDS"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There you go then, all your life experiences are insignificant but don't let that stop you from sharing them Vincent…after all we aren't here to solve world problems

yea, i never get asked by strangers how my coffee taste like.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

yea, i never get asked by strangers how my coffee taste like.

That's because you're not a tall handsome Englishman...if you were then single mom business type women looking for their next victim would ask you all the time. I'm sorry those are experiences you'll never...experience.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's because you're not a tall handsome Englishman…if you were then single mom business type women looking for their next victim would ask you all the time. I'm sorry those are experiences you'll never…experience.

for my age those will be cougar.

"single mom bussiness type".

Jump to Top