User Controls

This is getting a little ridiculous (CSI Miami Edition)

Bradley Black Hole
    THis is not a swim post. These are my legitimate friends but when I say my friend I dont' want you to all to think I'm SWIMing a declaration.

My friend was with his plug (I won't say my plug, because I go through my friend to get to him everytime and he don't speak good English or good Spanish and I don't speak any creole)

So my friend used the plugs knife at some point to cut something, product, a string, whatever he used dude's pocket knife to cut something while they were hanging out.

Someone got stabbed a week ago last friday with that knife. My plug isn't in the system for DNA or finger prints, clean record, my boy is a convicted felon.

So i guess they pulled DNA from skin cells in a manner called trace DNA on the handle of the knife, my plug disappeared (it's a homicide investigation) and they arrested my friend, the proof

He has no alibi (cuz he's fucking off drunk as shit, selling drugs and hanging out with some cool ass niggas who won't respond to a police inquery), has priors for violence (but no weapons/no homicide serious shit), but his trace DNA (along with a bajillion others) was on the knife inside the handle. He told me today, thatit's one of those fold out where it's got hollow spaces to fit all your skin cells in apparently.

So they got 2 things the state are really focusing on, his hand skin cells, he doesn't know how that knife ended up int he victim, he doesn't remember who owned the knife, and the victims blood is all over the handle.

I don't know the victim but I know he wasn't very good at surviving five stab wounds to the chest lol

So I try to call him (since I kinda wanna get a fatass bag of weed cuz it's the day time (my favorite time to smoke weed, other than at night) and figured i'd explain what's up kinda) I have a friend who speaks creole, spanish, french, English and Russian, I use him for anything serious a lot, when he told me how many languages he knew, I said DAMN NIGGA HOW MANY DADS YOU GOT?

So anyway, i ask him to help me call my plug and he says yea sure five minutes i gotta wrap something up and shows up two hours later. My plugs phones disconnected.

They put my boys bail at 500 for Second Degree Homicide, in florida you need to put up 10%, he aint got not 50k bruh, he aint got 5k.

And what he supposed to do? Finger one of the crazier motherfuckers as the murderer, get out immediately and go to 8 funerals (including your own last) in the next year while dude throws his massive balls, money, and he's part of a gang known for this type of behavior, or face 20 years in a prison without air conditioning when it's 110 degrees out at 32 w/ two kids.

Police: "Where were you at 4:22am on Thursday two weeks ago?"

Amgio: "sleeping in my bed with my wife."

"Can anyone verify that?"

"My wife."

"she will lie for you always."

"My kids?"

"Your kids were awake at four thirty in the morning on a week day?"

"Well no, but before."

'So you have no alibi?"

That's where he is at, he asked me to show his wife how to set up video visits, put money on his books, asked me not to fuck her for some reason kinda weird but like 2/3 through the phone call he just said don't fuck my wife :/ I"m like okay lol

And uh yeah so he's probably getting out pretty soon like next Nevuary Never Third.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    How did police get the knife? Was it found with the victim?
    Bradley Black Hole
    My understanding is he was 5 times and the knife was found next to his body, between the line of different apartment complexes and where the shopping stores street is, you got a gray area the highway kinda adds to by giving them a roof, so it's so full of trash from 1 blocks street to the next, you can't see across the under overpass parking lots because they've become more or less homeless encampments.

They put up security cameras, they get shot out, they put cops there, everyone moves to the other side, they put cops on both sides, everyone just stays inside their tent, when they leave every couple of hours, it becomes a block party.

Now the police don't really like to get out of their cars in miami, especially not so they can touch dirty homeless people who aren't going to make sense, can't pay tickets, and are only hurting other equally fucked individuals. So much like a family of racoons you can't get out of your restaurants dumpster, they've accepted it as a part of life
    Bradley Black Hole
    probably one of those situations of a dumbfuck thinking he should remove the knife and dying four feet away from copious blood loose + compounded by the blood thinner alcohol and it being like 100 degrees out.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    stopped at SWIM-Wall of Text

SURE! whatever you say BradleyB
    Bradley Black Hole
    Worst part is I already know everything and feel bad about some facts of the situation

His two kids are under 10
    His wife is kind of a whore
    I know he didn't leave at 4am to go do shit under the overpass over there becasue he hates being out at night because he doesn't want to leave his family without a father/die from homicide
    The dealer we know will drive to anywhere at anytime for any amount of money on a moments notice
    Like when he came over to my friends house and my friend needed a knife and he let him use his a couple days prior (according to him)

but he has a good job, sleeps every night, wife doesn't think he do shit other than drink beer (with me/friends) and chain smokes weed, sometimes a little cocaine powder.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Where as the plug loves collecting knives and is a good knife fighter that enjoys stabbing people and hates robbers.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green stopped at SWIM-Wall of Text

SURE! whatever you say BradleyB

Said the old retard that has spent over 20 years repeating, "JEFF HUNTER DID 9/11 I CAN PROVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE FACTS!"

But the facts can be summed up entirely by any non skizophrenic pedophile as "I remember reading on Totse Forums the day before about how it was all planned out and laid bear and then *two hundred unconnected dots*"

Wozny we been friends for a decade, you're an old dumbfuck conspiracy theoriest with bitch tits, heart problems, morbid obesity, a little dick, and some loony ideas.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Like in your position most people who would be a taxi driver, but because you can steal some fries out of each order, you do door dash.

I bet when fast food employees see you, they groan knowing this is gonna be the most complicated, skizoprenic, "my pickles were too salty!" whining ass bitch niggers they deal with till you come in again a couple hours later.
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Said the old retard that has spent over 20 years repeating, "JEFF HUNTER DID 9/11 I CAN PROVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE FACTS!"

But the facts can be summed up entirely by any non skizophrenic pedophile as "I remember reading on Totse Forums the day before about how it was all planned out and laid bear and then *two hundred unconnected dots*"

Wozny we been friends for a decade, you're an old dumbfuck conspiracy theoriest with bitch tits, heart problems, morbid obesity, a little dick, and some loony ideas.

throws in the made up Wozny on top of the unrelated rant just cements how unrelated this is to compare. I'm sorry. What Bradley?

How many people have you stabbed to death. how many were children? where did you hide their bodies?
    Bradley Black Hole
    None, I've never hurt anyone and avoided any violent interactions. I pray to God I never am in such a situation. I never could imagine making a fist and striking someone out of anger or with the intention to hurt them.

I'm not a monster Wozny.
    sounds pretty skitzo to me, lay off the meth maybe?? fucking junkie losers hURRR durr also line check please nice wall of text, literally not reading that
    Bradley Black Hole
    ur just mad i accused you of spamming and now you're saying the same things back to me to vindicate yourself.

I don't have a blowtorch but I do have a roommate with a methpipe, should i go shake him down for a bowl of some tweak so i can really vibe out? I'm out of cigarettes too fucking motherfuckers.

can i roll a bowl with a butane BIC lighter?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm asking you because you're the expert, if u ever need advice on how to best drink a beer, let me tell you my boy, the wisdom I have could fill libraries (as long as it pertained to drinking beer during the day)
    ^ thats like 20 lines ratface, go steal another DH meme and spam some more ya creepy gay stalker faggit
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I hope your friend was smart enough to be as cooperative as it's humanly possible to be without becoming a full-on snitch. The way you put it, it kinda sounds like he refused to tell them anything. It's not necessarily going to get you out of the murder charge, but it might, so like... my guy... just tell them you used the knife at a drug dealer's place, and that you aren't going to tell them who the dealer is 'cause you don't wanna become the next body they investigate. Why are you tryna avoid implicating yourself in other crimes at this point? It kinda doesn't matter if they've got your DNA on a murder weapon - odds are you ain't going to accidentally implicate yourself in some other, more serious crime.

People are so fucking weird about cops. Don't get me wrong: they aren't your friends and using your Miranda rights and the 5th amendment are important. But it's not like when you get arrested the correct play is always to clam up, be super uncooperative, plead innocent, and insist on a jury trial. Sometimes it's smart to plead guilty. Sometimes it's smart to be open and cooperative. Sometimes, a bench trial is a better choice.

After a certain point, the cops, prosecutor, and judge are just going to want you in jail for wasting their fucking time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they charged him for just having trace dna on a knife? and gave him 500k bail? lol
    does he have a lawyer or a public defender at least? they're probably just pushing him to give up the other guy, can't imagine that'd actually go to court
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra they charged him for just having trace dna on a knife? and gave him 500k bail? lol

does he have a lawyer or a public defender at least? they're probably just pushing him to give up the other guy, can't imagine that'd actually go to court

DNA on the murder weapon, with prior convictions for violent crimes and no alibi? I'm not saying it's a slam dunk, but you don't need a mountain of evidence from there to make it one. There's a solid chance he's the best suspect they've got, and it's a murder case - unless you're a shitlib and the suspect is a commie who killed someone with the Weather Underground, you probably want to get murderers behind bars ASAP and keep them there for as long as possible. Cops especially, because unsolved murders make them look bad.

What are they going to do? Not arrest the alcoholic ex-con with a history of violence whose DNA was on the weapon? Because he has "rights"? My nigga they have qualified immunity. They can shit all over your rights if any reasonable officer would have done the same, and arresting this guy seems pretty straightforwardly something most cops would do.
    sure but they can't prove that it was his knife or even how his DNA got on there, can't find a motive for him wanting to kill the guy, can't demonstrate he was in the area or ever interacted with the victim in the past, there's literally nothing tying him to it except his DNA (among others) being on the knife and there are any number of ways that could've gotten there

only some of them sinister

point is there's no way they're going to successfully prosecute it unless he folds and either gives up the negromancer or just eats the charge for some reason
Jump to Top