User Controls

chz - the saga continues

https://youtu.be/0Jsfg_Yfq3k
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i don get it
    its my neighbors cat
    aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol Garfield like a mother fucker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol Garfield like a mother fucker

this
    it would be cool if cheeze had a show call "the cheeze files" where he's a crazy cat

Originally posted by Bill Krozby it would be cool if cheeze had a show call "the cheeze files" where he's a crazy cat

I don't get it
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby it would be cool if cheeze had a show call "the cheeze files" where he's a crazy cat

yea, im thinking of just starting a youtube channel all about chz
    like i could edit videos together to make storylines and stuff
    Originally posted by greenplastic like i could edit videos together to make storylines and stuff

do it, get it got it go
    the other morning my cat archie was eating my Christmas lights and I put him out of my room and closed the door so I could go back to sleep and a few minutes later I heard a loud "thud" and I woke up all out of it and went into the kitchen and he had shoved a huge kitchen knife off my counter (he's never jumped on the counter until now so I wasn't concerned with things like that)and was just looking at me like "hey whats up chicken?"

My last cat bubba also jumped up on the counter and managed to turn on the gas stove, so I woke up and my place smelt like gas, I went in there and was like what the fuck is that smell? And he was just chilling on top of the stove with the gas on.

I still wonder to this day if he was trying to kill me. I told my friend this story and he was like man if I had a cat that would be the end of the cat.

He's crazy, I shit you not, but I have some fake crystals my friend gave me and he will take them off of my window seil and push them into the crack between the door and floor into my laundry pile along with my lighters. Super weird
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the other morning my cat archie was eating my Christmas lights and I put him out of my room and closed the door so I could go back to sleep and a few minutes later I heard a loud "thud" and I woke up all out of it and went into the kitchen and he had shoved a huge kitchen knife off my counter (he's never jumped on the counter until now so I wasn't concerned with things like that)and was just looking at me like "hey whats up chicken?"

My last cat bubba also jumped up on the counter and managed to turn on the gas stove, so I woke up and my place smelt like gas, I went in there and was like what the fuck is that smell? And he was just chilling on top of the stove with the gas on.

I still wonder to this day if he was trying to kill me. I told my friend this story and he was like man if I had a cat that would be the end of the cat.

He's crazy, I shit you not, but I have some fake crystals my friend gave me and he will take them off of my window seil and push them into the crack between the door and floor into my laundry pile along with my lighters. Super weird

damn thats wild

your cat is gangstalking you lol
Jump to Top