User Controls

Humor and Art

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    It's funny because it's so bad and is trying to be so representative that it just ends up becoming absurd art like a cat chasing a big dog + watermask lmrao so fucking retarded you can't help buy lol
    Name a bee that makes milk.
    Boo bees.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Name a bee that makes milk.
    Boo bees.

I have to think about that one but I think I get it
    I JUST NOTCIED IT HAS TWO FUCKING WATERMARKS 😂😆 NO WAY

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
    REAL ART!!!!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i got NFTs for sale custom made

you already know where fam support your local starving artist
    link?????? are they even 3D bro i can hook you up with 3d special edition if you knead im in the industry as well
    i will get on this and add it to the official MMq collection. He predicated ellaria sands and her game before anyone, I only ever cared because of him LOLOLL
    Originally posted by scuffed jim carrey okay, now it's funny I will make a FRANKEN-KAFKA nft weirdly enough, I actually have an NFT related to kafka
    https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/92361987246126743518262879048655234079580064387299463756989936860138158686209
    I was clearly having spiritual visions from months ago around that time and this is REAL reality
    We can REBUILD HER WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY *dumps all Kafka's posts to a chatbot*
    https://opensea.io/collection/dorian-nakamoto-jr-collection

you aint rebuilding shit fam

if you werent all acting like weird ass sociopaths in the first place i probably wouldnt have not wanted to be around you
    Are you saying you already did the Kafka nft idea??

Those are pretty good 👍😍 also "weren't all" is kinda loaded when multiple here hide behind alts. I post lists of mine, never seen any of these other cowards do that

Not only am I gonna remake Kafka and sell HER VERY SOUL AS AN NFT but also "the totse tapes" the fabled legendary video tapes themselves will be dug up and made into nfts
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates Are you saying you already did the Kafka nft idea??

Those are pretty good 👍😍 also "weren't all" is kinda loaded when multiple here hide behind alts. I post lists of mine, never seen any of these other cowards do that

Not only am I gonna remake Kafka and sell HER VERY SOUL AS AN NFT but also "the totse tapes" the fabled legendary video tapes themselves will be dug up and made into nfts

post irl dox though or else none of that shit means anything. and idk about the kafka nft idea. i just made some of my own nfts because im an artist
Jump to Top