User Controls

Swedish Police greenlight Torah burning

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The controversial protest, scheduled for Saturday, comes weeks after a man set fire to pages of the Qur'an outside Stockholm’s main mosque

The demonstration would include a burning of the Torah and the Bible, was in response to the Qur'an burning protest
    STOCKHOLM: Swedish police on Friday said they had granted a permit for a protest which would include burning holy texts outside the Israeli embassy in Stockholm, sparking condemnation from Israel and jedi organizations.

The controversial protest, scheduled for Saturday, comes weeks after a man set fire to pages of the Qur'an outside Stockholm’s main mosque — leading to widespread outrage and condemnations around the world.

The demonstration would include a burning of the Torah and the Bible, was in response to the Qur'an burning protest and would be an expression in support of freedom of speech, according to the application to police.

In a comment to AFP, Stockholm police stressed that in line with Swedish legislation they granted permits for people to hold public gatherings and not for the activities conducted during them.

“The police does not issue permits to burn various religious texts — the police issues permits to hold a public gathering and express an opinion,” said Carina Skagerlind, press officer for Stockholm police. “An important distinction,” she added.

Israel’s President Isaac Herzog was one of several Israeli representatives and jedi organizations to immediately condemn the decision.

“I unequivocally condemn the permission granted in Sweden to burn holy books,” Herzog said in a statement.

“I condemned the burning of the Qur'an, sacred to Muslims world over, and I am now heartbroken that the same fate awaits a jedi Bible, the eternal book of the jedi people,” the head of state added.

Yaakov Hagoel, chairman of the World Zionist Organization, said in a statement that granting the permit was “not freedom of expression but Antisemitism.”

In June, Swedish police had granted a permit for 37-year-old Salwan Momika’s protest where he stomped on the Qur'an and set several pages alight.

The permit was granted in line with free speech protections, but authorities later said they had opened an investigation over “agitation against an ethnic group,” noting that Momika had burnt pages from the Islamic holy book very close to the mosque.

Countries including Iraq, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates and Morocco summoned Swedish ambassadors in protest at the Qur'an burning incident, which led to an emergency meeting of the 57-member Organization of Islamic Cooperation.

Sweden’s government also condemned the burning as “Islamophobic,” while noting that the country had a “constitutionally protected right to freedom of assembly, expression and demonstration.”
    https://www.arabnews.com/node/2337811/world

Generally I regard deliberately pissing people off by burning their holy books to be jedi as fuck, but I'm 110% on board with anything that pisses them off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Its wrong to do this to any religion but the radical islamics are forcing their ways and did this to themselves in their own host countries

but I think it's kind of a shitty thing to do to burn a book to trigger religous people

taking their women away from them and converting them to Christianity would be more based
    I also think it's strange that in most of the USA, Islamic people are really nice people. I dont know what the FUCK goes on in the UK or other western nations that makes islamic people such dicks.

and if you say "We have a larger percent" I would say you're not much larger. there are many many neighborhoods here mostly islamic in the bay area and a shitload up in Oregon towns and like Deerborn Mi. but you don't see these problems. there are a bunch in the Fremont area of California and San Jose. but this shit doesn't happen.

so what do you do to people up in the UK to trigger them?
    torah is more equal than others
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green taking their women away from them and converting them to Christianity would be more based

It goes without saying we should take the women of every other group.

We could make it an annual tribute of 100 million fertile young women per year.

If they don't submit then wipe them out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the kvetch heard round the world
    Originally posted by Pete Green I also think it's strange that in most of the USA, Islamic people are really nice people. I dont know what the FUCK goes on in the UK or other western nations that makes islamic people such dicks.

and if you say "We have a larger percent" I would say you're not much larger. there are many many neighborhoods here mostly islamic in the bay area and a shitload up in Oregon towns and like Deerborn Mi. but you don't see these problems. there are a bunch in the Fremont area of California and San Jose. but this shit doesn't happen.

so what do you do to people up in the UK to trigger them?

Yeah man those Muslims are something else, we know this guy named Fidel who traitored on his Catholicism to be with a Muslim woman and went Muslim but she wouldn't have sex with him so he quit being Muslim now everyone calls him inFidel . Talk about a flipper flopper...Honestly none of it really makes any sense
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yeah man those Muslims are something else, we know this guy named Fidel who traitored on his Catholicism to be with a Muslim woman and went Muslim but she wouldn't have sex with him so he quit being Muslim now everyone calls him inFidel . Talk about a flipper flopper…Honestly none of it really makes any sense

you're making this up, right? She doesn't have an option. its her Muslim duty to fuck Fidel.

bitch is a quitter :}
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It goes without saying we should take the women of every other group.

We could make it an annual tribute of 100 million fertile young women per year.

If they don't submit then wipe them out.

I don't know bro, you ever see some of their women. Maybe some Balkan or Tatar be OK, lots of hotties in Kazan.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't know bro, you ever see some of their women. Maybe some Balkan or Tatar be OK, lots of hotties in Kazan.

Then they're young they're OK. They age faster because they're outside, around smoke, and don't take care of themselves. Also the modern diet contains preservatives that makes people last longer.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Probably some hidden gems under all that crap they wear. Kazan muslims probably more Russian than Tatar and wear regular clothes. We'll send the ugly ones to Pete Green or whatever his name is today.
    the best are from persia or some White afghans. white afghans are the descendents of alexander's army.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    This is just retarded really. They will act all pissed off but privately probably laughing with each other about how weak the Swedes are.

These people only fear and respect one thing, blood letting.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    One thing about jedis is that they will never admit to being happy. They will always complain, always act persecuted. Some day they'll make stories up about being slaves in Europe and America the same day they made stories up about being slaves in Egypt and in Babylon.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    It's their bread and butter. What other people have temples around the world ( Holocaust Museums) and many countries force school kids to visit them.
    Who gives a fuck, might as well be burning copies of Harry Potter or the Twilight series for all I care, they are all fictional crap.
    If you're a white nationalist or a muslim and laughing at this then think about What if they burned bibles and Qurans next? Dont burn any of them

"Your God is your God" but also don't try and force your belief on others. "your God is your God" and leave it at that
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Pete Green If you're a white nationalist or a muslim and laughing at this then think about What if they burned bibles and Qurans next? Dont burn any of them

"Your God is your God" but also don't try and force your belief on others. "your God is your God" and leave it at that

Actual white nationalists don't care about bibles. jedi books preaching jedi ethnic superiority and documenting the various genocides and crimes of the jedis in glowing approval? For instance declaring the murder of Egyptian children as being "god's" doing? Slimy.

Real WNs don't have a holy book, and are well used to being humiliated in a way literally no other group on earth are*.

*I don't think even pedos have it as bad
    i swear on mein kampf
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    would probably be Turner Diaries or Siege depending on whether your WN group is sponsored by the FBI or CIA
Jump to Top