User Controls

BradleyB you look like a 45 year old man

Bradley Black Hole
    Thanks tell me more about it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    JESUS CHRIST, IT'S JASON BOURNE
    Bradley Black Hole
    My roommate is all pissed off, slamming doors, yelling spanish that I can't understand cuz i took my beard off and he wants to fuck me so badly, so I asked when Damian finna drop off that meth, I aint gonna smoke, but I"mma perform like a star.

I asked him if he's leaving tonight

QUE?! REZON?!

lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    No one on this fucking forum wants me to be successful or happy, unfortunately I"m happily success, i just spotted my boy on his deposit for his rental in Wisconsin 4,000 miles away, I bailed my boy out of jail for attempted murder, I don't give a fuck as long as the gang straight
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    We could be eyebrow twins.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley No one on this fucking forum wants me to be successful or happy, unfortunately I"m happily success, i just spotted my boy on his deposit for his rental in Wisconsin 4,000 miles away, I bailed my boy out of jail for attempted murder, I don't give a fuck as long as the gang straight

Not true Bradley, I always pulled for ya. We sometimes get disappointed when you stop drinking and then go on a bender fucking all your gains up.

Your not stupid and have potential if you don't undermine yourself.
    Originally posted by Bradley and he wants to fuck me so badly,

lol

Hold up...I thought you said you were always daddy...when did things change?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I put my mask on and you wouldn't even know who impregnated you, there's a shortage of clean cut white men in the ghetto, hang around me you wouldn't know it.

I'mma make a tindr and lead with this

Bradley Black Hole
    My roommate took one look and offered to fuck me I said I"m not really interested in 62 year old men with beer bellies that don't work out, thanks (for the 18th time)

Now he's back to slamming doors and shit and said he's gonna come with me, i asked if once we get to the beach he can hang back or find something else to do cuz he wants to get roped into a 3sum with two young hot studs and that's the last thing I shaved my beard off to experience.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley My roommate is all pissed off, slamming doors, yelling spanish that I can't understand cuz i took my beard off and he wants to fuck me so badly, so I asked when Damian finna drop off that meth, I aint gonna smoke, but I"mma perform like a star.

I asked him if he's leaving tonight

QUE?! REZON?!

lol

Go join groundlings like I told you. You're a character

Of what I'm not too sure of but you'll amuse someone
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Bald heads look better with a little tan on it, reason black guys don't look bad with a shaved head. I have this problem also because I wear a hat outside because a sun burnt head hurts, so you have to gradually tan it.
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by jerryb Bald heads look better with a little tan on it, reason black guys don't look bad with a shaved head. I have this problem also because I wear a hat outside because a sun burnt head hurts, so you have to gradually tan it.

Tanning booth, spray tan, wear a wide rim hat or cowboy hat so your head stays even.

I'm tired of the demonization of fair skin. I was forced to sunworship as a Celtic pale American because of the tanning worship in cali. But bay doesn't get much sun.

Make sure you go to quality professional. Cheap tanners turn you into orangeman
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I never tried to get a tan, I'm to old to worry about looking old.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley No one on this fucking forum wants me to be successful or happy, unfortunately I"m happily success, i just spotted my boy on his deposit for his rental in Wisconsin 4,000 miles away, I bailed my boy out of jail for attempted murder, I don't give a fuck as long as the gang straight

There is stability in self-destruction, in prolonging sadness as a means of escaping abstractions like happiness. Cry wolf often enough and you eventually get eaten by the wolf, even when the wolf is you.

Rock bottom is a surprisingly comfortable place to lay your head. Looking up from the depths of another low often seems a lot safer than wondering when you'll fall again.
    Bradley Black Hole
    K thanks I remember asking you what your opinion was earlier in this thread.

A guy who gets laid 0 times a year (on average) is telling me I'm ugly when I shave my head, previously he said I was ugly with a full beard and some grown in hair + sans baldspot.

Yeah i really appreciate you commenting w/ 0 picutres of yourself despite how successful you pretend to be.
    Bradley Black Hole
    So after shaving everyhting off my face, My rooommate tried the same while I espoused how UGLY, FAT, GREY, OLD, Erectile Dysfunction, CLINGY, he was, desperate to find any love in the world at all.

He got offended, told me I'm ugly,

So I repeated these statements in english primero, then spanish dose, then repeatedly in broken english.

He said "I no mean serieso"

I said padre, no problemas, I no mean serieso.

nigga wached me shave for a half hour and then calls me ugly when I walk out, then I Just got on a vodka infused tangent about how he's fat, ugly, old, grey haired, has a beer belly, fucks anything he can get to fuck him, a loser, needs me to support him.

When he got offended I say

Memoria? You no mean? I no mean. Equal, even, todos. 1 for 1.

he say ya ok

I say I'm sorry, you say I"m ugly, and i wanted to point out why no one wants to fuck you.
    Bradders...just a bit of friendly advice,

Putting yourself on the interdweebs (aka photos/PI/life story/identifying material) isn't smart in this day and age (or any for that matter)...when in 20yrs you are running for US president your images and stories of gay butt secks isn't going to serve you well.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor There is stability in self-destruction, in prolonging sadness as a means of escaping abstractions like happiness. Cry wolf often enough and you eventually get eaten by the wolf, even when the wolf is you.

Rock bottom is a surprisingly comfortable place to lay your head. Looking up from the depths of another low often seems a lot safer than wondering when you'll fall again.

I been there, i aint strugglign now, aint perfect but i certainly aint gonna fuckin complain getting SSI + Medicare + FOOD Stamps + My job + my other job (I tutor English learning speakers), plus my weed hustle, bro I'm comfortable.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i also was doing security a couple nights a week before I got my other job and they fired me when I wouldn't come in monday through Friday. (basically beating homeless people with a maglite if they somehow got through the fence, reporting the fence to maintence, etc.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Bradley would be a lot better president than we've had in awhile. He would honestly admit bombing some place because he just didn't like them.
Jump to Top