User Controls

Protest in Austin TX (no agenda sunday)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I fucking hate sundays because I can't buy liquor and there are all these goons here in Austin that waste tax payer money and are mind controlled. Even when I woke up a few hours ago and went to go brush my teeth naked my cat lunged at me while I was bent over spitting into the sink and sinked his claws into my fleshy hind quarters like some kind of juicy j puppet bitch. Now he's begging for double portions of breakfast when I can't even go get a beer. And that's why people don't like illegal immigrants. And why I HAD to become an independent. Even though trump is a total tosser I'm glad he's our president and puts on muslim bans so handsome and well tanned individuals like captain faggot won't get in. Even my cat who grabs ass with both hands has more integrity than people like that. And why the heck is the sky metallic blue compared to the normal blue blue that it used to be in the 90's?

Dare to take the red pill fam?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-05T14:08:26.019457+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Look at 3:03 in the last video, not only does he support illegal immigrants but he supports illegal dumping
    and surprise surprise they are protesting on ceasear Chavez street the street named after the migrant worker (who actually paid taxes)

He might of been an immigrant but he was about doing it the right way like a true American

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-05T14:14:14.049969+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why don't you just stock up on saturday lel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Look at 3:03 in the last video, not only does he support illegal immigrants but he supports illegal dumping
    and surprise surprise they are protesting on ceasear Chavez street the street named after the migrant worker (who actually paid taxes)

He might of been an immigrant but he was about doing it the right way like a true American

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-05T14:14:14.049969+00:00

Ceasar Chavez was a big part of a less corrupted Union. Unlike many Unions today with their nepotism policies and the Union Boss acting like he has some sort of born with special rights over the other Union people. A Union boss is a Shop Stuart. just someone elected to speak for.. there is no fucking pyramid in the union. It's a fucking Union. fuck these local's with their special privs .. it's just organized criminals playing a trump card.
Jump to Top