User Controls

Always remember to tip your landlord

Donald Trump Black Hole

25% is appropriate to show your gratitude for their hard work.
    Bradley Black Hole
    THat shit always makes me laugh, like when I go to a coffee shop counter, pay 3$ for a black coffee, and then it asks if I wanna put a tip.

At the liquor store, there's a jar for TIPS and i be thinking in my head who the fuck is gonna tip the mean lady at the liquor store., and it actually have money in it normally which I think is mind b0ggling.
    Bradley Black Hole
    in europe tipping every single person constantly in hospitality isn't common but they also pay their waitstaff more than 2.50$ an hour.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    That landlord acting like it's not to his benefit to keep up repairs. So he be OK with the toilet overflowing for a couple days fucking up the floor and ruining the downstairs apartment also.

Originally posted by Bradley in europe tipping every single person constantly in hospitality isn't common but they also pay their waitstaff more than 2.50$ an hour.

Yeah it's a given you tip them because of the stupid wage law. If a person to cheap to leave them a tip maybe stay home and eat.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley At the liquor store, there's a jar for TIPS and i be thinking in my head who the fuck is gonna tip the mean lady at the liquor store., and it actually have money in it normally which I think is mind b0ggling.

the shop puts money in the tip jar at the start of the day to encourage people to contribute

'look, everyone else is doing it'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

start the reactor Quaid
Jump to Top