User Controls

Some old boys gave me a secret formuloni

They said you just go to Thailand and get a Thai girlfriend and if you don't like they're boyish physique buy them a boob job and have her French braid you r hair and cook you noodles all day meanwhile you're rich as fuck because when you go there your money goes up , the downside is the cops know you're white girl rich and always fleece you for 50 bucks
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    As long as they cook like the tank out places I don't care how many penises they have
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    typical
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates As long as they cook like the tank out places I don't care how many penises they have

tank out places? what does that even mean
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 They said you just go to Thailand and get a Thai girlfriend and if you don't like they're boyish physique buy them a boob job and have her French braid you r hair and cook you noodles all day meanwhile you're rich as fuck because when you go there your money goes up , the downside is the cops know you're white girl rich and always fleece you for 50 bucks

the cops are only 4 foot 8 inches there. just pick one up and dwarf bowl them into the others like pins. then run. swim to another island like in the film The Beach
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra My Mom's a typical Whore

Wow you should just chill with that kind of talk. You'll never get into Heaven
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Pete Green tank out places? what does that even mean

take out* my b
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates take out* my bitch sister

pay me for the gas and dinner and I'll maybe let it happen
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 They said you just go to Thailand and get a Thai girlfriend and if you don't like they're boyish physique buy them a boob job and have her French braid you r hair and cook you noodles all day meanwhile you're rich as fuck because when you go there your money goes up , the downside is the cops know you're white girl rich and always fleece you for 50 bucks

Don't forget the complimentary HIV
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I hate the tropics, if I wanted a cheap place I'd prefer some place like Bulgaria or Moldova. Added benefit is a lot of people speak English and the EU countries there if you needed some health care.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't forget the complimentary HIV

Seems getting HIV today is like having Diabetes. it's fixable. I mean treatable. hell they even cured it 100% in some people with bone marrow surgery (not sure how that works) but they dont have a cure for Diabetes to this day.
Jump to Top