User Controls

Ass Soup

I took the biggest, nastiest shit right before taking a shower and forgot to flush it. I got up in the morning, lifted up the toilet lid and was greeted by a biological attack to the face. Like Saddam Hussein gassing Kurds, the fecal discharge from the night before had assumed a life of its own and the swamp ass gas had been quietly building up all night, waiting for release. The shit had begun to disintegrate and dissolve in the water. You could still see the tendrils of brown liquid sticking out from it, like cold brewed ass tea. It reminded me of The Thing, from John Carpenter's movie, The Thing.

Nope. Dropped that lid and sent it back to the dimension it belongs in, from the bowels of my bowels, to the bowels of hell.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Nope. Dropped that lid and sent it back to the dimension it belongs in, from the bowels of my bowels, to the bowels of hell.

That made me laugh. Did you consider keeping it?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i bet it smelt like curry
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats nothing after eating 1million off brand zimmies everey shit i take clogs the toilet, they are are like solid lumps impossible to push out.
    I eat fiber husks every day for the express purpose of lightning shots like this one. Gonna leave more ass soup in public toilets.
    if you didnt immediately get high off the fumes you're just exaggerating
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I took the biggest, nastiest shit right before taking a shower and forgot to flush it. I got up in the morning, lifted up the toilet lid and was greeted by a biological attack to the face. Like Saddam Hussein gassing Kurds, the fecal discharge from the night before had assumed a life of its own and the swamp ass gas had been quietly building up all night, waiting for release. The shit had begun to disintegrate and dissolve in the water. You could still see the tendrils of brown liquid sticking out from it, like cold brewed ass tea. It reminded me of The Thing, from John Carpenter's movie, The Thing.

Nope. Dropped that lid and sent it back to the dimension it belongs in, from the bowels of my bowels, to the bowels of hell.

tl;dr
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 tl;dr

unholy caca
    Originally posted by cerakote unholy caca

Oh wow. was there corn and peanuts and something that was realized "Hey, I don't remember eating that" in the lotus pond as well?
Jump to Top