User Controls

Living above mean on St Louis Panera bread company

This must be what it feels like to be rich. Eating all these delicious soups sandwiches, pastries, coffees and slushes .
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Panera is glorified fast food
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 This must be what it feels like to be rich. Eating all these delicious soups sandwiches, pastries, coffees and slushes .

I thought you didn't get out of bed for less than 50 an hour

You should be dining at 4-5 star stake-houses for lunch and dinner.

What is Braker filds feel like

Steve wants to know

Also what the fuck doesnt John C. Riley get his teeth fix. dudes worth like 40 million by now.

maybe its his trademark and all but I think it's because he's a sissy to go to the dental guys
    I spelled his name wrong. Reilly

thats not the Irish way to spell it so he's probably a fucking swed r summin
    Originally posted by Pete Green I thought you didn't get out of bed for less than 50 an hour

You should be dining at 4-5 star stake-houses for lunch and dinner.

What is Braker filds feel like

Steve wants to know

I don't eat beef everyday and I don't want to screw around at a sit down restaurant every day, that's why I choose Panera "Almost as good as a steak house" Bread company of St Louis.

Why would he fix his teeth when he's secure about who he is , and it says a lot about him?

Bakersfield feels like home except for how it's in the scorching hot desert and chock fill of shopping cart/ street drug people that are wicked annoying
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 why would he fix his teeth is he's comfortable about who he is..

>> trails off with a steve brule answer: I uuhNo
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 This must be what it feels like to be rich. Eating all these delicious soups sandwiches, pastries, coffees and slushes .

When I was married to Exwife #1 she was an activities director at a nursing home. Anyway, the local Panera bread used to donate the unsold bread/cakes/donuts to the home...and absolute shit load.

They used to throw it all in black 30 gallon trash sacks and drop like 6-10 of them off at the nursing home a few times a week. Well the nursing home couldn't deal with so much so it ended up with the staff taking a lot of it home.

Once she brought 3 bags home of the best Panera had to offer, everything bagels, artisan breads, onion rolls, donuts, cakes, etc etc...the problem was they were all mixed together in the bag so the everthing bagels and garlic bread etc rubbed up on the donuts and cake...so garlic donuts were the order of the day.

We ended up like the nursing home with too much stuff so I took a couple of bags to work (where I had like 13 guys in their 20s working for me) and left them in the break room. They quickly made short work of it all and if they didn't eat it that day they took it home to stuff in their bachelor freezers and live off it for a month.

YEARS later I can't go to Panera bread because I got so burned out on that shit, If I had one of their cakes/donuts I bet my mind would add the garlic flavor...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Pete Green I thought you didn't get out of bed for less than 50 an hour

That's me.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's me.

He might be mirroring your values
    Originally posted by Pete Green He might be mirroring your values

Yeah pretty much, I try to use NIS while I'm at work spitting sunflower seeds . Just like uncle jig taught me
Jump to Top