User Controls

I had a really disturbing experience at Walmart.

Bradley Black Hole
    I walked into a 2 stall, 3 urinal mens room at walmart just now.

Fuckin A this is where it's gonna get bizarre.

I saw the oldest woman in the world sitting inside one of the corners looking like that bitch from The Ring, long black matted hair, dirty as fuck, wearing a white gown, dirty as fuck, I think she had sandles on I said

"The fuck?"

and took a piss, cuz when i gotta piss i gotta piss, she said

"Are you gonna wash your hands, you didn't last time."

I ignored her/him (i kinda thought it was a dude at first but then her voice gave it to me she was a female, old, smoker voice)

i went to the bubbler next to the bathroom and waited for her to come out, but when she didn't i waited for another man to go in there, when he came out I asked him did you see that bitch in there whacked out

He said to me in spanish "I' was alone in there."

I go walk in there again, there's no woman, no other door, nothing, I looked to where she was sitting and you can see a buttseat mark where someone had been sweating and sitting for hours on the linoleum. I asked a staff member and they said "She aint there anymore right?" I said no. they told me I'm good.

Folks I never looked away from the bathroom door.
    Bradley Black Hole

Like this but way more dirty, Miami Walmart over on the Trirail Northside.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Keep fucking with the shadows and evil đŸ™ˆ
    Bradley Black Hole
    bro i walked into a men's room at the front of a busy walmart and saw an old man in the corner who turned out to be a woman telling me to wash my hands, then no one was in there and they couldn't have left through any other means, that's some fucked up shit.
    Do you believe what you saw with you're own two eyes?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley bro i walked into a men's room at the front of a busy walmart and saw an old man in the corner who turned out to be a woman telling me to wash my hands, then no one was in there and they couldn't have left through any other means, that's some fucked up shit.

Well, she's not there anymore, right??
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley bro i walked into a men's room at the front of a busy walmart and saw an old man in the corner who turned out to be a woman telling me to wash my hands, then no one was in there and they couldn't have left through any other means, that's some fucked up shit.

its only bugun
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Bradley.. you should of stayed away from Zok and Lanny town

you're apart of the new MKUltra which was never CIA driven but them. they're not from here.

and Im not being funny about this. My minds eye has been opening up to the weird possibilities in our existence but I find them comical as shit. its when I dream that I get terrified. but when I'm awake I'm ammused.

I'm frighten to sleep now. been drinking bundy to help me or cough syrup like NiQual.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    'The Ring' girl scares Walmart store shoppers senseless’

no way as scarey as the original Japanese one.

she lived up in her attic too. and doing crazy Parkor wall hangings and shit
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    there's zero chance your poor diet/life choices/alch/droogs caused you to imagine shit and that lady wuz Def a ghost
    Originally posted by RIPtotse there's zero chance your poor diet/life choices/alch/droogs caused you to imagine shit and that lady wuz Def a ghost

Someone could have blew Scoplamine "Dragons Breath" cocktail on him and he just tweaked while they realize he was a broke ass nigga with no money and left him there.

Side Effect
    Bradley Black Hole
    yall i had 3 beers in me at this point and haven't had any weed or meth in a couple days, nor any other drugs in the past few weeks. I have been sleeping and eating well (ish) it's not like i was up for weeks and then saw a shadow person in the house window, it's a well lit bathroom during the day time, when i'm 100% soberish
    Originally posted by Bradley I walked into a 2 stall, 3 urinal mens room at walmart just now.

Fuckin A this is where it's gonna get bizarre.

I saw the oldest woman in the world sitting inside one of the corners looking like that bitch from The Ring, long black matted hair, dirty as fuck, wearing a white gown, dirty as fuck, I think she had sandles on I said

"The fuck?"

and took a piss, cuz when i gotta piss i gotta piss, she said

"Are you gonna wash your hands, you didn't last time."

I ignored her/him (i kinda thought it was a dude at first but then her voice gave it to me she was a female, old, smoker voice)

i went to the bubbler next to the bathroom and waited for her to come out, but when she didn't i waited for another man to go in there, when he came out I asked him did you see that bitch in there whacked out

He said to me in spanish "I' was alone in there."

I go walk in there again, there's no woman, no other door, nothing, I looked to where she was sitting and you can see a buttseat mark where someone had been sweating and sitting for hours on the linoleum. I asked a staff member and they said "She aint there anymore right?" I said no. they told me I'm good.

Folks I never looked away from the bathroom door.

You've been at the malt liquor again haven't you
    This is obviously a fake story because you didn't try to fuck her.
    Bradley Black Hole
    fuck a dirty woman sitting in the corner of a men's bathroom at an inner city walmart?

THat's pretty beneath me.
    drugs
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    dregs
    Originally posted by Bradley fuck a dirty woman sitting in the corner of a men's bathroom at an inner city walmart?

THat's pretty beneath me.

yes she was beneath you since she was sitting on the floor waiting for you
    Bradley did you check the ceiling tiles? she probably lives up above them.
Jump to Top