User Controls

Change post limit from 20k to 2k

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    It's the server code that's the problem I swear! don't listen2 fudders they post more lines than I. My suggestion ^+ more horizontal cramming, forced so all text is rendered like this and every pic/vid should be changed to 150x150 MAX. There is way too much spacing and padding between user and profiles, you could fit 2x as much on any screen if you removed all of that and set default post per page to 100. I mean COME ON FUYS! shit like this is not okay some faggot shit u should treat every post like it's line tactics in warfare, one two step READY AIM
    🥔✿ڿڰۣ— ☘(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)︻̷┻̿═━一𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥!🍀🍾૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა🚬☠️☘𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔭𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔬'ℑ𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔰💣𝔗𝔦𝔬𝔠𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔥 á𝔯 𝔩á☘️ 🇨🇮ℜ𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔰!🇮🇪 🥔✿ڿڰۣ— ☘🥔✿ڿڰۣ— ☘🥔✿ڿڰۣ— ☘🥔✿ڿڰۣ—

<this is much better we need more of this<<<<<<< and less ofWHO GAFGENTERISAFAGGOTWHO GAFGWHO GAFG
    ANSI IS MUCH BETTER FOR CONDENSED DATA INTO GRAPHIC FORMAT WE SHOULD NATIVE SUPPORT .NFO
    ENTER IS A FAGGOT IM GLAD HE'S GONE FUCK INCELS, HE GOT PRESSED BY ELARIA SAND LMRAO FAG-justover1800chars.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Please reduce post limit to 2,000 characters because of the above user.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Please reduce post limit to 2,000 characters because of the above user.
    actually it's because you're poor / dumb / blind / bad at computer / a crybaaby soy wrist bitch and many other -'sin fact some of you post on average more lines and chars than I do.https://pomf2.lain.la/f/5gtyy82y.png
    Also increase eligibility to post IQ limit to 98
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Also increase eligibility to post IQ limit to 98

I don't think there'd be much of a community left.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra you should have to solve a math problem before you create a thread

at the very least it'd make wariat shut up
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Also increase eligibility to post IQ limit to 98

this can be automated
    Reminds me of how im the second highest iq on the entire website since sploo died
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven Reminds me of how im the second highest iq on the entire website since sploo died

That must make me 1st then.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That must make me 1st then.

Whatever you say, you're exelency
    I don't know if even I could pass this one fuys it;'s a real scratcher. Are you BLESSED enough to understand what this code does?? WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP ON AI WE CAN TELL IF YOU CHEATERED!!! SHOW YOU'RE WORK!!!

then you wouldnt be able to post.
    and the trap has been set
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then you wouldnt be able to post.

Wow, great comeback kid...(you know what's coming next)

STAY IN SCHOOL.
    take it to the gay love thread yuo 2
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates take it to the gay love thread yuo 2

Um this is the gay love thread...odes to lanny are as gay as it gets.
    a lyric poem in the form of an address to a particular subject, often elevated in style or manner and written in varied or irregular meter.
    a poem meant to be sung.

Origin
    that's a lovely ode to lannyism you just sung, comrade. Too bad it's written as a thesis/manifesto
    Nigga had to google "ode"
    at least he didnt quote something he couldnt understand.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny at least he didnt quote something I couldnt understand.

What?...

(and fixed)
Jump to Top