User Controls

People really do snitch on each other these days...

Instigator Space Nigga

....what's wrong with just passing the info onto the right people and he gets his head caved in that way..no no no people want it to be public and then feel good about themselves cause they posted his face everywhere...

Either way: LOL
    I heard the puppy had it coming.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    frfr
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I heard the puppy had it coming.

I dont really like the breed of dog he slapped up to be honest so I really couldn't give a fuck about the dog, but it shows how you can't even masturbate in the middle of town without getting away with it in 2023.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I heard the puppy had it coming.

The ex was probably cheating on him with it.
    Originally posted by Instigator I dont really like the breed of dog he slapped up to be honest so I really couldn't give a fuck about the dog, but it shows how you can't even masturbate in the middle of town without getting away with it in 2023.

he'd have gotten away without if it hadn't been for those meddlin' kids.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Instigator I dont really like the breed of dog he slapped up to be honest so I really couldn't give a fuck about the dog, but it shows how you can't even masturbate in the middle of town without getting away with it in 2023.

In the middle of town?

You can't do it in residential/rural areas and not be on 3 Karen-cams. With the AI that calls the police itself.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 In the middle of town?

You can't do it in residential/rural areas and not be on 3 Karen-cams. With the AI that calls the police itself.

Of course if you have an apartment in the middle of town it's fine if you close your curtains.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Instigator

….what's wrong with just passing the info onto the right people and he gets his head caved in that way..no no no people want it to be public and then feel good about themselves cause they posted his face everywhere…

Either way: LOL

Probably hoping for a larger audience leading to more head caving in action.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Would pay to see his face getting smeared across the pavement
    Bradley Black Hole
    Kinda bullshit but a lot of times people put this up falsely to damage a reputation etc
Jump to Top