zimmy!!!!

now you're infected
    Mhmmm
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Ive never been called a virus before
    Zombies
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like meme's and turtles

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats a fuzzy turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I like meme's and turtles

haha i forgot about that one
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump haha i forgot about that one

lol me too until this thread
    Do all of you people just say memes and not know the meaning behind the zombie kid's reference to turtle?

Most likely his parents media whored him and told him to say that. Do you even understand the reference or is it just cool for you to say it cause it Sounds Funny?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Do all of you people just say memes and not know the meaning behind the zombie kid's reference to turtle?

Most likely his parents media whored him and told him to say that. Do you even understand the reference or is it just cool for you to say it cause it Sounds Funny?

wow.....
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby wow…..

Exactly. You just know a buzz word. you don't get the meaning
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Exactly. You just know a buzz word. you don't get the meaning

yes I do and your wild assumptions that no one could possibly understanding is what prompted my reply
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes I do and your wild assumptions that no one could possibly understanding is what prompted my reply

Really makes ya think huh?
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Really makes ya think huh?

yeah, it makes me think that stupid people think everyone else is stupid like them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah, it makes me think that stupid people think everyone else is stupid like them.

Nahhh man that is what smart people think.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes I do and your wild assumptions that no one could possibly understanding is what prompted my reply

With a recent Jeb Bush explanation of something unrelated? Who's anchored now. Come on Bill Krozby, you can do better than that. Buzzword Guy
    talk about Alts sht
    im addicted to memes help
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i bleed for meta-irony
Jump to Top