User Controls

Think about opening a fusion restaurant

A ahegao restaurants where all the watresses are fine as hell and cook stirfey right at you're table wearing just a thong panty and a madbomber hat like lil sporty wears

And they yell in Asian a lot and work there shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    giddyup Yung Blood
    I'll take a whiskey and whatever you got on special, this cowpoke is hungry.

I mostly been eating rattlesnake steak so fill me up with watcha got , pard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Asian + what tho??? What are you fusing it with. I've always heard of fusion as a thing but never understold the concept artistically or even in any culinary sense

I see it as like a chiq modern hip culture culture but I think I've had it b4. Usually places here are "fusion" like Thai/Chinese . My hood is Chinese so all the Japanese 🍙🍡 places have lots of Chinese stuff. They are different than the straight up CHINESE CHINESE or north Cantonese Mandarin, or the Korean tends to be just Korean and I can't find any I like really they are all over the place

I never see African or middle East fusion
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates I never see African

africans never build their own cuisine.
    theres a bunch of african joints in my hood and they are dank

You don't know shit. There are two kinds of African countries let me break it down little man, like cali okay

You got city Africa, Suburbs Africa, Village Africa, Bush Africa, Fisherman Africa, Mud Hut Africa, many Africa
    these can range anywhere from hell on earth rape your neighbor to Jah's Paradise on Earth smoke da Irie love life

They have the largest rasta community in South Africa, and they live in harmony with jah and nature mon
    Running a sustainable community

Each community member pays an annual membership fee of R50-R100 (£2.90-£5.80) and a further R1 (£0.06) a day. These contributions are used for the upkeep and general maintenance of the community.
    ADVERTISEMENT

There are also monthly meetings where members can express any concerns or ideas they might have to benefit the community. As far as community interaction goes, morning prayers – held in the tabernacle by The Nyabinghi Order – can be heard from far away and on the first Saturday of each month a large church service is held, welcoming Rastafaris from all over.

When members of the community relocate from Judah Square, their property has to be sold while ensuring the community stays true to its cultural ethics. The decision, therefore, is completely up to the HOJ council. First, an existing member can choose to buy the property; only once it’s established that no members are interested will an outsider Rastafarian be considered. The council also has to agree on any new members who wish to join the community.

The taxes are not forced on anyone unlike babylon who does not serve God. Obviously running a community is not free though and taxation should be voluntary for this reason, it's the LORDS way

You are corrupted by babylon , brainwashed and blind to the true light of Jah by judging Mon, mon
    Bradley Black Hole
    Would you have a Gay section where I can stirfry the chicken with my penis? I would have a reusable condom I use.
    fusing dog legs and cat tail soup
    This will go as well as the NIS podcast did.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This will go as well as the NIS podcast did.

it went very well, you are all just faggots
    you will never do a podcast and it will get less views than mine has , facts
Jump to Top