User Controls

BradleyB is Haxxor/Kafkas BDSM little bitch

Lesbians tricking a gay man..... it's all so gay. Why are the only people this psychotic lesbian supports all gay men????? It's pretty obvious only a woman would be that stupid

and only a retarded faggot would be dumb enough to fall for it. I can't see it any other way it's literally just BDSM shit, remember all the weird BDSM stuff kafka posted???? I'm gonna start breaking that down criminal minds style.

AI will prove my theories!

Originally posted by Lavender Squad didnt read

kafkas little piss babby lol you literally wrote the words 'you are kafkas little piss baby' but in a first person perspective. What's even more deranged is it's written in the tone of like some weird BDSM shit and she has been posting about hating men and BDSM stuff to like spook men or something

your "meme" is more like a self portrait freudian slip lmrao

truth shines the brightest. Never trust people, only facts. Things that can be proven. I'm not claiming anything one way or another, just theorizing here and looking for proof, and doing it all in the open because only cucks hide.
    For my birthday I would like a Nintendo 64 with the green see thru plastic, a everdrive cartridge, and a capture card to put it on da lappy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    damn u r so obsessed with me, haxxor and kafka.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    two of those are the same person. lets see if the idiot can figure it out *jepretardy theme staerts playin*
    Originally posted by Kafka Anyway this is Mik. I miss him.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Well kafka is a dumb bitch and Haxxor can make moving avatars, I can't make moving avatars or I'd have one of CandyRein opening up for a big white penis. So I kinda see these as three different people, given that I'm one of them and know both of them in different manners.
    Originally posted by Bradley Haxxor can make moving avatars.
    +—— BBS Automail List ——++- Version 1.01————– by AISoft -+An automail list for BBS users. Get the latest updates and discussions on various topics. Share your thoughts and stay connected with the community. Designed to provideaseamlessexperienceforuserswithoutlegalliabilities.+?????????????????????????????????????????++————————————-+| NIS Sports Boxing Update: Ellaria Sand, known as The Giffer, knocked down Ghost and Captain in the first round with a powerful GIF punch. Trainer Joe Rell's comments after the fight: Kid tripped them up while entering the ring. Ghost: Ellaria Sand was a bitch. DontTellEm: Ellaria Sand loves memes. mmQ: Memories of Ellaria Sand. Male Ellaria Sand exists. mmQ wonders what Ellaria Sand is doing now. mmQ discovers DrugSmuggler was Mrs. Sand. mmQ: Ellaria Sand became a desert nomad. The man who put it in my hood: Ellaria's unusual feat. mmQ: A self-imposed Judas Cradle. Technologist: Ellaria Sand resembles a bulldog. DrugSmuggler loves the GIFs. mmQ: Ellaria Sand and her GIFs. mmQ inquires about Ellaria Sand. || || joerell: HHHEHEEEEEEEEEE[insert] |+————————————-+
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya but yours suck and his are actually good.
    good at what??? you're simping bruh
    Bradley Black Hole
    Good in appearance and not being lame. The images you produce look an autistic kid did a hit of meth and played on photoshop for 8 minutes, OH wait that's exactly what happened to produced your wariat-tier artwork.
    It just seems like obvious attention baiting to me and I ignored it for years while you idiots all fell for& continue to fall for it But that doesn't change the fact that it's obvious attention baiting, doesn't matter if they are all alts of LesbDSM or nawt, I never cared. Or wanted to know about DH drama. They were too stupid and I just went "hmmm" one day and cracked the case cuz I'm a real fucking defective. Word check pls
    good at what??? you're simping bruh
    if you have to compare your art to someone , its probably not that good lmrao

Bradley Black Hole
    if u were worked for the government you'd work for Durpa
    METAL GEAR?!
    Bradley Black Hole
    SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYKE
    Originally posted by A

LOL ellaria "sand in my vagina" sands of time wasted getting trolled on a forum full of drug addicts IRRRRMAGINE IRRMAAGIC
    i just want to reiterate that criminal minds went to shit eversice they started to embrace diversity.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i just want to reiterate that criminal minds went to shit eversice they started to embrace diversity.

are they still making episodes??? I haven't watched it forever
    i have not since 2016
    gay people stalking me and shit
    Originally posted by King of Nonces 3 posts about gay things in a row

captain shave a fag^
    eagerly awaiting his boyfriend haxxor aka who the fuck cares, literally who. WHy you simping so hard brah you know you can just send him a private message , I'm sure you have many messages laughing back and forth about how much you owned scron aka captain shear a sheep, now bend over and quit squirming while I tie your legs, hold still and BLEAT like a sheep ,you simp cue ball shave a faggot obsessed with homosex

Originally posted by aldra you need to slow down a bit, your brain's going to melt out your ears

I slipped on yours already
Jump to Top