User Controls

hey scron

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    redosing is ind of fucked because i noticed i stop feeling the effects of it and a redose gives it back but for a short time. if you actually have discipline to not try to keep the high and wait it out till your body is sowber those hits then will bemagic again and youll waste less product. however i dont have that sort of self discipline do you?
    I have never done mephedrone, you would be suprised how different the effects can be with just a slight change in the chemical, there are lots of analogs, brain chemistry shit is weird and I mostly just smoke a fuck ton of weed and am pretty chill but I do generally do "a lot" of stims and am pretty much always fucked up lol

https://niggasin.space/thread/43336?p=1#post-834861
    https://erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood == The Basics ==
    Like most stimulants, meth works by increasing levels of dopamine, serotonin and noradrenaline in the brain. These account for the effects of the drug, which include -
    * Physical and Mental Stimulation
    * Euphoria
    * Sociability
    * Hypersexuality

Side Effects Can Include -
    * Sweating
    * Jaw Clenching (Bruxism)
    * Twitching
    * Paranoia
    * Aggression
    * Appetite Suppression
    * Shadow people
    These will generally increase when excessive doses are taken, or when the drug is binged on or abused chronically over a long period of time.
    Also like most stimulants, the initial high is generally followed by a 'crash' period, when depletion of these neurotransmitters leads to a rebound period of depression and lethargy, while residual stimulation prevents sleep despite an overwhelming feeling of fatigue. It's common for meth users to try and avoid the comedown by redosing, leading to binges that can last days. Try to avoid this, it goes without saying, but it's really fucking unhealthy to binge on meth. The 48 Hour Rule especially applies to Methamphetamine. Decide on a predetermined time limit, (which should be under 48 hours) and force yourself to stop redosing at this point.
    Your best weapons against a bad crash are strong CNS depressants. Benzodiazepines are the most common choice, although opiates also do the job quite effectively. Booze is generally not so effective, since the appetite suppression can make it hard to force alcohol beverages down, and drinking on an empty stomach (which you'll likely have unless you were sensible enough to force yourself to eat while high) can be uncomfortable. As always, be careful combining CNS depressants, since the effects of different depressants can compound each-other, and the effect of the meth can mask them. A dose of depressants that could be barely noticeable while high could render you unconscious or even cause respiratory arrest once the meth wears off. Don't pull a Heath Ledger/DJ AM.

………………..

Yes, meth is neurotoxic, but so are a lot of popular drugs (alcohol, ecstasy, amphetamine sulphate, cathinones, etc etc). Like a lot of drug side effects, it's not a big issue if you practice harm reduction and don't use in excess. You won't become some fried out, paranoid schizophrenic tweaker by smoking a few points every month or two, any more than you'll give yourself liver failure by getting drunk once or twice a month. Moderation, people!
Jump to Top