User Controls

You're shits all retarded and you talk like a fag

Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35925053/

Causal and Associational Language in Observational Health Research: A Systematic Evaluation

I.e

Trust the science
    Wokeism
    White privilege
    Groomers, autism, trannies

This is all goyspeak goyisms society brainwash terms to keep you stupid niggers stuck in a loop and get raped by kikes for all eternity

Originally posted by infinityshock you kike shills are so adorable in how pathetic your attempts are to brainwash people. the only ones who fall for it are the weak willed unterbottoms who deserve to be darwinized.

theres no such word as 'racism'

its just another doublethink catchphrase playing on emotions with no factual basis

now stfu, you dumb nigger, and get back into the fields before the massah catches you lollygagging again and is forced to give you the whip

He's right you know
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    It says Here
    Clinical Diagnosis:
    You talk like a Fag and your Shits all retarded

Is this a timing thing that is actually another NIS coincidence?
    How many of you glow or work in the medical field
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    I'm tired of this anti-Semitism shit that goes on
    Originally posted by blob6106 I'm tired of this anti-Semitism shit that goes on

Me too, JOIN ME AN DOYLE, THE SPACENIS AUNTY AUNTI-ANTIJEDI PARTNERSHIP LEAGUE of united collaborators , under one God
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blob6106 I'm tired of this anti-Semitism shit that goes on

There was nothing anti semetic said? Just because you hate em' doesn't mean everyone else does pal!

COVIDIOTS!!!! Depression DRUG ADDICTION. Those terms are only used because people that publish journals are only paid if they publish agreed upon facts. If there ain't no money, it ain't fact!

Same thing going on with CLIMATE CHANGE 98% of "CLIMATE SCIENTISTS" agree with CLIMATE CHANGE THEORY
    that is such a loaded statement I don't even know where to start.

Based on the information provided in the research paper, it is not clear whether the findings and recommendations can be applied to other fields of research beyond health. The paper specifically focuses on evaluating the use of causal and associative language in observational health research and does not discuss the applicability of the findings to other fields. Therefore, it is not appropriate to generalize the findings of this paper to other fields of research without further investigation.

the AI says i'm nuts -_-
Jump to Top