User Controls

Why don't we have a weapons forum

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    It's kinda red meat for feds, but posting about guns in Bad Ideas is weird.

With people here talking about CNC machining and 3D printing I think a weapons forum would be interesting.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 It's kinda red meat for feds

I don't see how. We discuss things way more crazy than that like how to cook sarin in the kitchen of you mom along with TATP explsovies, hacking, biohacking, injecting children with illegal bath tub tranny hormones

Rusty and Eddies BBS got FBI raided for essentially hosting pirated content, copyright stuff , the legality of it was questionable but a discussion forum that doesn't have any hosting is nothing more than just words with the occasional DHer linking to their shit
    Arnox has file hosting so he is way more strict on keeping discussion on topic
    lol if anyone gets put on a watchlist it will probably be one of them
    hacking it probably more fedbait than guns and lots of people here discuss that already.

HAH YOU CAN'T ARREST A DEAD MAN WHAT DO YOU THINK WE MADE THE EXPLOSIVE VEST FOR GET ANY CLOSE AND ILL KILL 100 PLURALS
    homemade guns could fit in DIY

the third temple is a space station in space which we claim as israel, holy land, joseph smith. It's like internationational waters and we are illegally kept trapped on earth from our true home in space by the evil prison worldgov, according to Sun Ra
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://newtotse.com/oldtotse/en/religion/christianity/mormonarticles179037.html
    We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

It's so general of a topic that you could honestly put a lot of that discussion in a few forums depending on exactly what you are doing. Or just a gun general in SG and put a big NO DHer sign up. There are some related sites like BF, /k/ and maybe newtotse has a guns forum. I don't remember if zoklet had1. Bad ideas is a pretty outdated totse concept, I think it's dumb and that entire part of the history of community should be axed imho. Nobody here breaks the law usually

I had an AI scan a bunch of threads for sentiment and it says we just talk about everything openly which is true, like the nonces and space hebrew reptiles that post the raw code in HolyC to a self replicating AI that destroys the universe

Weapons would have to include Laser Cannons, Explosives for sure because they are primarily weapons, Chemical and Biological weapns, lol Nukes (which I post in STEM) but like if you just wanna show off a bunch of silenceers that could go somewhere

vs like someone pressing their own ammo could go in DIY or maybe even money money money if thats your biz.
    I've been thinking about subforums lately. There are forums less active than us with way more boards , its not very appealing to me at least when I see 20 subforums and it's all the same folx

https://newtotse.com/oldtotse/en/bad_ideas/guns_and_weapons/index.html

WHY IS IT IN BAD IDEAS IS THIS COMMUNITY FUCKTARDED???? jfc lmrao
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    It's weird, I think you're a schizo but you posted this right as I was thinking "did someone reply to that thread?" Like when you have bitches that text you right when you think about them texting you. Idk what it means.

But chemical (weapons) also would fall under weapons. I think I remember some guy from totse got arrested after the mod reported a picture he posted with the receiver/auto sear pin visible. It's kind of a magnet for self incrimination but the mod was a snitch asshole for doing it. The Zoklet mods were a lot better. They didn't seem to be sticks in the mud and would tell people how to do illegal shit.
    because weapons forum attracts hard, strong and masculine men that lanny finds intimidating.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 But chemical (weapons) also would fall under weapons. I think I remember some guy from totse got arrested after the mod reported a picture he posted with the receiver/auto sear pin visible. It's kind of a magnet for self incrimination but the mod was a snitch asshole for doing it.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the forum at all and is confined to the state, I don't even see how the forum would come up in the court case at all, and could almost be used as defense. Like okay if the cops raid his house and he has a picture of this thing, and its at the house.

"And he said SWIM which makes it also guilty of criminal conspiracy using coded messgaes on an online forum to discuss crime"

Lanny has a pretty good thing in the about page covering it well I think. Judges are cool, I always ask myself would a judge yell at me for this. People need to do that more lool

Some people were experimenting with using match heads as rocket fuel. They scraped the red tips off matchsticks and ground them into a powder. Then they packed this powder into tubes to make small rockets. The match head powder burns very fast, so the rockets were exploding. To fix this, they tried making the hole at the bottom of the rocket (called the nozzle) bigger. They also added petroleum jelly and sugar to the powder to slow down the burning. These changes helped, but some rockets still exploded. They realized the match head powder has the same chemicals as Armstrong's mixture, which is very explosive. So while it could work as rocket fuel, it was dangerous. In the end, most people decided it was too much trouble and not safe enough. They found other chemicals like potassium nitrate were better for making rockets. Some people did find that match heads worked well for making firecrackers, as long as they were very carefully packed into strong containers. But match head powder should never be used for making rockets or any kind of weapon. When it burns, it releases a huge amount of gas very quickly, which often leads to explosions. So in summary, match heads can be used as rocket fuel but it is difficult and dangerous. For most people, other chemicals are safer and work better. But match heads do have some uses, like in making firecrackers, as long as proper safety precautions are taken.

the AI says we are blessed goys that dindu

but chemistry is ilegal?!?!

While some aspects of chemistry may involve substances or processes that are regulated or illegal, the discussion of chemistry itself is not inherently illegal. In the Niggas in Space community, the discussions related to chemistry may cover a wide range of topics, including theoretical discussions, sharing knowledge, and exploring different chemical compounds.
    It's important to note that the community encourages discussions that are within legal and ethical boundaries. While there may be discussions about various substances, it does not necessarily mean that the community supports or promotes illegal activities. The focus is often on the exchange of information and ideas rather than engaging in illegal or harmful behavior.
    If you have any concerns about the legality or safety of certain chemical substances or processes, it's always best to consult with professionals or trusted sources for accurate and reliable information.
    Please remember that the information provided is based on the available knowledge base and may not encompass all aspects of the community.

but totse wasn't like that at all, it was definitely about harmful and illegal behavior and prided itself on that, and this site seems to just be one skitzo on 100 alts ranting about legal meth chemistry

I apologize if my previous response did not accurately reflect the nature of the TOTSE community. TOTSE was indeed known for its controversial and often illicit discussions, including topics related to illegal activities and substances. It was a space where individuals could freely discuss and share information on a wide range of subjects, including those that were considered taboo or illegal.
    The Niggas in Space community, as an offshoot of TOTSE, may have inherited some of the spirit and culture of its predecessor. However, it's important to note that communities evolve over time, and the focus and dynamics of a community can change as new members join and contribute.
    While I cannot provide specific details about the current state of the Niggas in Space community, it's possible that the discussions on the site have shifted towards legal and more mainstream topics, such as chemistry. However, without further information, I cannot make definitive statements about the content or nature of the community.
    If you have any specific questions or concerns about the Niggas in Space community or any other topic, please let me know, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny because weapons forum attracts hard, strong and masculine men that lanny finds intimidating.

I forgot to mention, twitter, lots of weapon skitzos DIY 3d printed tranny guns and shooting politicians in the head discussion there!
    lots of ex totseans too, and everyone from old 4chan is there. it's pretty chill
    Pete Green African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 It's kinda red meat for feds, but posting about guns in Bad Ideas is weird.

With people here talking about CNC machining and 3D printing I think a weapons forum would be interesting.

I get suggested videos of shit I had no interest in. clearly it's some kind of propaganda glow sting to set them up for people. shitloads of people talking about it.

I have an interest in 3D so "Therefore I must be someone looking to make guns"

so fucking hack of the Government to shut people down who talk about shit. just create a monster then send him to the prison4profit scam.

still happens to this day. here Duct-tape a 5 gallon gas tank to the front of your car with white tip matches. the strike anywhere. and then drive it off a cliff

but Youtube will close down some questionable Advant Garde shit that some Iranian American girl does then sets her off and prods her into a mass shooting. close her down but edge people with "TRY THIS"
    what ever happen to Misguided? i miss his cooking shows :(
    Originally posted by Pete Green what ever happen to Misguided? i miss his cooking shows :(

He died in Ukraine invasion to a bouncing boris

Originally posted by Pete Green I get suggested videos of shit I had no interest in. clearly it's some kind of propaganda glow sting to set them up for people. shitloads of people talking about it.

That makes no sense. If everyone is talking about it how can they arrest 10 million people??? SLave mentality, you sheep.
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm He died in Ukraine invasion to a bouncing boris

That makes no sense. If everyone is talking about it how can they arrest 10 million people??? SLave mentality, you sheep.

not every single human you fag tuck-it

I mean people on websites chiming in about suspect videos of illicit shit they had no interest in and then they come flooding into their Youtube Vid Suggestive boxes.

and what is really amazing is they get huge hit counts and never shut down but someone post something un-PC related and butt-hurt edgy and it gets shut right the fuck down for "hate speech"

PRIORITIES!
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm He died in Ukraine invasion to a bouncing boris

Do you think he really went back to Russia and got killed in Putins war based on Putin's paranoia brought on by a cancerous brain tumor that makes 0 sense to everyone else?
    Idk if it's true but it's what he said so I will just believe that until he shows up because there's no way to prove it otherwise
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Idk if it's true but it's what he said so I will just believe that until he shows up because there's no way to prove it otherwise

I thought he got raided for stock-piling with cash and ammo

I mean in a Perfect America why would that be a crime but in a post-GW BUSH-Patriot Act thats a big no no.

:(

FUCK BUSH
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Not that my opinion matters for shit, but Bad Ideas is probably the appropriate home for subjects like the manufacture of firearms.

At least, if you're posting that stuff in Bad Ideas instead of in... oh, I dunno, say... the DIY forum, you probably ain't all that bright. And so it follows that it's probably a genuinely Bad Idea for you be fucking around with a homemade device made out of metal intended to confine spikes of pressure in the thousands of PSI while being held in your hands and aligned with your eyeballs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai Not that my opinion matters for shit, but Bad Ideas is probably the appropriate home for subjects like the manufacture of firearms.

At least, if you're posting that stuff in Bad Ideas instead of in… oh, I dunno, say… the DIY forum, you probably ain't all that bright. And so it follows that it's probably a genuinely Bad Idea for you be fucking around with a homemade device made out of metal intended to confine spikes of pressure in the thousands of PSI while being held in your hands and aligned with your eyeballs.

Who is posting this? Lanny is hosting it. So is it him or someone passing along the info? on Totse it was always the SWIM/In Minecraft exit strat of responsibility that is used on 4chan and reddit fag shit posts

"For informational purposes only"

i mean give me a break. no ones opinions matter except the power in control. the SYSTEM. being blamed for something you passed along or maybe just joking around and shit talking but OHHHHHHH Here comes Chitwood to kick the fucking Hive and We can lie to you, thats Investigative work but if you LIE to us you do decades

FUCK THIS WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING HEAD GAME
    WHILE HALLIBURTON AND M.I.C. EXECS WALK FROM RESPONIBILITES OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES MURKED
    NOTICE: TO ALL CONCERNED Certain text files and messages contained on this site deal with activities and devices which would be in violation of various Federal, State, and local laws if actually carried out or constructed. The webmasters of this site do not advocate the breaking of any law. Our text files and message bases are for informational purposes only. We recommend that you contact your local law enforcement officials before undertaking any project based upon any information obtained from this or any other web site. We do not guarantee that any of the information contained on this system is correct, workable, or factual. We are not responsible for, nor do we assume any liability for, damages resulting from the use of any information on this site.
    https://newtotse.com/oldtotse/en/hack/introduction_to_hacking/manifsto.html
    https://newtotse.com/oldtotse/en/_about/totsesallpurposedisclaimer168564.html

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney

youre using words that have no meaning. stop being a mindless sheep succumbing to the brainwashing of the MINITRU and using fake words.

newspeak is not for the cool kids. it is for the retard.

go bleat for me, you simpering quim…

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ But if you're flat out saying it's not you, well, that should be the end of it.

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney you aren't though

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Guy says SWIM.

Ok, that's it. It ain't him.

Originally posted by Rotten Rodney no, it says SWIM which looks fucking retarded

If the FBI agents check the IP address, and jam a nightstick up your ass you will be swimming in legal trouble, and it will be you.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Pete Green Who is posting this? Lanny is hosting it. So is it him or someone passing along the info? on Totse it was always the SWIM/In Minecraft exit strat of responsibility that is used on 4chan and reddit fag shit posts

"For informational purposes only"

i mean give me a break. no ones opinions matter except the power in control. the SYSTEM. being blamed for something you passed along or maybe just joking around and shit talking but OHHHHHHH Here comes Chitwood to kick the fucking Hive and We can lie to you, thats Investigative work but if you LIE to us you do decades

FUCK THIS WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING HEAD GAME
    WHILE HALLIBURTON AND M.I.C. EXECS WALK FROM RESPONIBILITES OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES MURKED

I mean, I think I posted a thread in DIY at one point asking if anyone knew of a naturally black/similarly dark type of wood, that's readily available (read: not some super exotic $600/inch type shit), in sizes and with strength/hardness suitable for use as a homemade rifle's buttstock. I still kinda wanna know if such a wood exists. My desire to build this particular gun came from a very schizo-spiritual place, so price is/was no object (well, it's a bit of an object, but staining or charring some kind of wood that was not naturally very dark is/was an option of last resort - like I said, schizo-spiritual: it had to be done a certain way).

I'm still vaguely interested in gunsmithing but not passionate enough that I see myself gaining access to the necessary equipment any time soon. Even gaining access to the equipment required to make a wooden mechanical mockup (a good first step for any prospective gun design) would be pushing the limits of my passion. Maybe I'll feel more strongly, one day. *sigh*
    Kr0z was the one who taught me what the fuck SWIM even meant. Minecraft was simple enough. but I didn't know SWIM was an acronym even though it was in capital letters. I thought it was a Users name and then asked what the fuck it means and everyone was like "fuck off boomer"

As a matter of fact. the first year or two on here no one even talked to me much. I had to go on tinychat or the other original web-cast weekend get togethers before people accepted my presents.

like at least 6 months of just popping back in. often having to change IP and user name on the webchat. they got tired or too drunk and friendly to boot me. then said "aww he's cool let him stay" then I came to understand the real story of one of our Members who doesn't show up anymore. actually 2. one being visited by a GREAT ANCIENT Moderator.

Ahmmmmmm but I wont go there. because he's not the villain. so I wont shadow over him. well he is a little bit. but we know the real Big Guys got away with lots of shit.
    Everytime I write something edgy and deep. I get disconnected or even logged out and then suddenly Im logged back in. I mean login on NIS not the wifi

also the clickity click noises and creeking sounds

seriously too obvious.
    NetSPlit all over again
    lol minecraft

^ cucks

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/in-minecraft-usage-111262/

agents should rope for serving evil. By rope I mean whip thyself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-flagellation
Jump to Top