User Controls

My wife is nuts.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Well she still puts up with me but shit,I'm at the end of my rope.
    We have been redoing the kitchen,full on retard rehab,new floor joists sub floor and up.
    New cabinets new everything.I have spent the last two days doing the back splash on the walls.
    Tiles aren't my thing but hey wtf?

So I finished today and what did she say?
    I FUCKING HATE THE TILE COLOR.
    This person spent a week looking at tile samples and decided this was it.
    Murder suicide.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is why I drink.
    GodDam bitch is never ever fucking happy.
    I painted the back wall three fucking times.
    The first time it was not the right color after she spent a friggen week deciding what it should be.
    Then I did it again but it was wrong "not satin but it should be egg shell"FUCK I'm all out of gas on this gig.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I think that'd piss anyone off. Have you tried saying no?
    they look like they're covered in dirt. get a divorce.
    I have a hard time saying no.
    I work only when I want to so she has the upper hand.
    At first I thought it was going to be ok but as time went on I realized I was fucked,she was in charge and I was fucked.
    Cucked I believe the term is.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Do you guys have have separate accounts? Not needing to work must have its upsides I imagine
    You'd be better off fishing for tuna off the coast of Nantucket.
    LOL
    Post count +1
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I don't care how you do it, but you need to get your balls back.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Well she still puts up with me but shit,I'm at the end of my rope.
    We have been redoing the kitchen,full on retard rehab,new floor joists sub floor and up.
    New cabinets new everything.I have spent the last two days doing the back splash on the walls.
    Tiles aren't my thing but hey wtf?

So I finished today and what did she say?
    I FUCKING HATE THE TILE COLOR.
    This person spent a week looking at tile samples and decided this was it.
    Murder suicide.

After you grout or caulk<-- the bottom to the countertop (Though I would apply a matching tan tone of a 2-3 inch backsplash/side to it the current tiles, it shouldn't look too bad. did your floors creek? did you cheat and go farther apart than uhh what's the standard.. 16 inches?

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-03-05T07:04:30.641263+00:00
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I work only when I want to so she has the upper hand.
    At first I thought it was going to be ok but as time went on I realized I was fucked,she was in charge and I was fucked.

You kinda have to have a cuck mentality to agree to such a situation in the first place. The man should always be the breadwinner. Fuck sittin on yo ass.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I have a hard time saying no.
    I work only when I want to so she has the upper hand.

man is the head of the house and if you let women think otherwise you should probably neck yourself tbh fam
    ^Is that why you don't have a mom?
    no, youre thinking of crack
    She's a crack whore?
    well she was, im not sure about now. shes all sorts of fucked up in the head though and it would be surprising if she wasnt still a drug addict of some sort
    Originally posted by cerakote well she was, im not sure about now. shes all sorts of fucked up in the head though and it would be surprising if she wasnt still a drug addict of some sort

That's too bad. Were you a crack baby then?
    i asked her a couple years ago when i last saw her and she told me she didnt use it while she was pregnant but im not sure if that was the truth

if she did, i could care less... im pretty well off
    Yay! Happy ending :D
    our first ever member with crack baby syndrome :)
Jump to Top